我能跟你说些私事吗?(在线收听


SCENE① A  吉娜与玛莉同坐在飞往洛城的班机上 

【我能跟你说些私事吗?】

 

Mary:  Zina, can I talk to you about something 1) personal?

玛莉:         吉娜,我能跟你说些私事吗?

 

Zina:           As long as it doesn't take too long.

吉娜:         只要不太花时间就可以。

 

Mary:          My boyfriend says I work too much. That I spend more time with you than with him.

玛莉:         我男朋友说我工作太拼命了。说我跟你相处的时间都比跟他多。

 

Zina:  Was he 2) upset when you told him you had to leave this weekend?

吉娜:         你跟他说这周末你得去外地时,他有不爽吗?

 

Mary:          He said not to 3) bother coming back. And I said, "fine, I won't."

玛莉:         他说不劳我再回去了。我就说:好,我就不回来。

 

Zina:           So what's the problem?

吉娜:         那这有什么问题?

 

 

语言详解

 

A: Don't bother buying me a present. I hate birthdays.

   不用费心帮我买礼物了。我讨厌生日。

 

B: Too late. I already bought you one.

   来不及了。我已经帮你买了。

 

don't bother 别费事,不劳】

 

don't bother后面可以接四种不同的结构:

 

1. -ing: Don't bother coming back.

2. 不定词:Don't bother to come back.

3. yourself + -ing: Don't bother yourself coming back.

4. yorself + 不定词:Don't bother yourself to come back.

 

以上四句都正确,但以(1)(2)两句较普遍。

 

A: When is your plane tomorrow? I would like to see you off at the airport.

     你明天班机是几时?我想要到机场给你送行。

B: Thanks. But don't bother to come to the airport.

     谢了。但请不要麻烦跑一趟机场。

 

1)  ersonal (a.) 私人的

2)  upset (a.) 感到不爽的,生气的

3)  bother (v.) 费心,麻烦

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zhichangshejiao/7817.html