你害我好紧张!(在线收听


SCENE① F   柔丝家

【你害我好紧张!】

 

Rose:     You're making me 1) nervous!

柔丝:    你害我好紧张!

 

Sue:       You need to 2)  relax!

苏:       你要放轻松点!

 

Rose:     But how? I'm afraid he'll think I'm too 3) forward.

柔丝:    怎么放轻松?我怕他会觉得我太主动了。

 

Sue:       He's probably more nervous than you.

苏:       他搞不好比你更紧张。

 

Rose:     That's impossible. I'm even shaking just thinking about it.

柔丝:    不可能。我光想到就会发抖了。

 

Sue:       Just 4) imagine he forgot to wear his pants. Then he'd be more nervous than you are.

苏:       就想象他忘记穿裤子。这样一来他一定比你还紧张。

 

Rose:     OK. He's sitting there in his 5) underwear. I'll try.

柔丝:    好吧。他只穿内裤坐著。我试试看。

 

语言详解

 

A: Go over and introduce yourself to that good-looking guy.

  快过去向那个帅哥自我介绍。

 

B: No way. That would be too forward.

    门都没有。这样也太主动了吧。

 

You're making me nervous. 你让我好紧张】

 

当你在期望或是害怕一件事发生的时候,会不自主地感到不安。这时若有人还在你旁边火上浇油,让你心中小鹿乱撞,更加心神不宁的时候,你就可以用这句话来抱怨一下。

 

A:    Stop pacing. You're making me nervous.

    别再踱来踱去。你害我好紧张喔。

B:    I can't help it. I hate waiting for an answer!

    我停不下来。我最讨厌等人家的回音了!

 

1) nervous (a.) 紧张的

2) relax  (v.) 放松

3) forward (a.) 急切的

4) imagine  (v.) 想像

5) underwear  (n.) 内衣裤 

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/websj/8069.html