商务常用语翻译三
相信贵方能接受我们的报价, 此盘有效期可到回电为止。 We trust that you will be able to accept our offer, which shall be kept open against reply by wire.
此盘有效期至收到你方回电为止。 This offer will remain open until receipt of your wire per return.
兹向该公司提供这些商品的报价。 We offered them the goods.
我们向该公司提供这些商品的报价。 We offered the articles to the firm.
上列货物, 按本季行情, 报价为: We offer the goods at the current season's prices of
清库发盘
现减价处理库存货物, 价格至少减50%, 是家俱及五金制品前所未有的优惠价, 请勿失良机。 The stock on hand at present will be sold at a reduction of at least 50 per cent., and purchasers are respectfully in vited to avail themselves of this opportunity of providing themselves with articles in furniture and ironmongery at unprecedentedly low prices.
请各位早日光临, 勿失良机。 Purchasers are respectfully requested to come early to prevent disappointment.
我们正在清仓, 有丝织品、天鹅绒、丝带、披风、披肩、毛制品、棉织品以及其他男士服饰, 均以进货价出售, 特告。 We are pleased to notify you that the whole of their extensive stock of silks velvets, ribbons, mantles, shawls, woollen and cotton goods. haberdashery, is now on sale at prime cost.
本店另有他用, 全部货物急需清仓处理。 As the premises will be shortly required for other purposes, the whole of the goods must be immediately disposed of without reserve.
请求前来订货发盘
我们与本地一流的厂商均有贸易联系, 所以能提供贵方所需的东西, 只要贵方有吩咐,定能使贵方满意。冒昧请你关照。 We venture to solicit a share of your favour, as being in touch with all the leading merchants here, we are able to deal satisfactorily with any commissions with which you may entrust us.
尽管孟加拉在抵制英货, 但棉织品仍然畅销。贵方如委托我们试销, 相信您不会失望。 In spite of the boycott of British manufactures in Bengal, there is still a fine market for cotton goods, and if you would consign us a small trial parcel, we are sure you will not be disappointed with the result.
我公司是制造厂商, 能保证产品质量和做工精美。贵公司订货如能一如既往, 将不胜感激。我当迅速、认真履约, 提供高效优质服务。 Being actual manufacturers, we are able to guarantee a uniform quality and excellent workmanship of our goods, and we shall be glad to be favoured, as before, with your esteemed orders, which shall have our prompt and careful attention.
数日前写给贵公司的信谅已收到, 前函的发盘现又有重要进展。 Since I wrote to you a few days ago, there hsas been an important development as regards the offer I then made you.
关于经营地毯可见效益一事, 在上星期写给贵公司的信中, 有个要点没有提到, 即: Referring to the letter which I wrote to you last week about the profit you could make by taking up the sales of rugs, there is an important point which I did not mention. It is this:
为不使我们的顾客失望, 贵公司如对这次生意有兴趣, 请迅速通知我们。因目前所剩余货不多, 日后我们无法再以此价进货。 I am anxious not to disappoint possible buyers in distant cities, to whom I wrote at the same time. Will you please therefore let me hear from you at once if this bargain interests you, because there are only a very few left now and we cannot get more at anything like this price.
我们的报价只有5天有效期, 但又考虑到, 外地区顾客应给予更多的时间研究, 才算公平。 Our offer to you was open only for 5 days, but, on thinking it over, it appears to us to be only fair that buyers in distant cities should be allowed extra time.
本人冒昧地邀请贵方于5月17日前来光顾本店, 请多关照。 On the 17th May, I venture to invite you to have a look at my shop, and wish me success.
本店现有时新商品, 如能光顾, 则非常感谢。 I have stocked it with up-to-date goods, and I shall regard it as a favour if you will come along and look at them.
请您光临, 购买与否, 悉听尊便。 Yes, just look at them-for you will hot be pressed to buy.
实盘 请确认实盘F.O.B.大连还是C.I.F.青岛。 please get a firm offer, F.O.B. Dalian, or C.I.F. Qingdao.
贵公司可否以电报确认实盘? Can you obtain firm offer, subject to cable reply?
本实盘以7月10日中午前得到贵方答复生效。 We offer you firm the articles subject to receiving your reply here at noon on July 10.
为了提高顾客的兴趣, 请报实盘。 Please make us firm offer in order to interest our buyers.
付款条件
现金帐户 Cash account
预付现金 Cash advance
凭提货单支付现金 Cash against Bill of Lading (B/L)
凭单据付现款凭装货单付现款 Cash against documents
现金资产 Cash assets
现金结存现金差额 Cash balance
现收现付制现金收付制 Cash basis
付现款后交货交货前付现款 Cash before delivery
装运前付现款 Cash before shipment
现金交易 Cash dealing
现款押金现金存款 Cash deposit
现金折扣现金贴现 Cash discount
付现款现金支付 Cash payment
现金结算 Cash settlement
货到付现款 Cash on delivery (C.O.D.)(Eng.)
货到收现款 Collect on delivery (C.O.D.)(Am.)
承兑后若干天付款 days after acceptance (D/A)
开票日后若干日 days after date (D/D)
见票后若干日 days after sight (D/S)
定期汇票 date draft
承兑交单 documents against acceptance (D/A)documentary Bill for Acceptance (D/A)
付款交单 documents against payment (D/P)
折扣 discount (DC)
付现款时2%折扣 less 2% due net cash
现款5%折扣 5% for cash
一个月内付款2%折扣 2% one month
三个月内付款需现金 3 months net
立即付现款 prompt cash
付现款 net cashready cashcash
汇票(美) draft
汇票(英) bill of exchange
见票即付即期汇票 draft at sightsight draft
托收汇票 draft for collectionbill for collection
来取即付汇票 draft on demandbill on demand
见票后 .. 天付款 draft at .. days' date
跟单汇票 draft with documents atta cheddocumentary draft
无追索权汇票 draft without recourse
银行汇票 bank draft
银行汇票银行票据 banker's draft
商业汇票 merchant's draft
电汇 cable draft
折扣汇票 discount draft
被拒付汇票 dishonoured draft
付款例文
我方现拟采购附单所开出的各项货物, 希贵方能尽量航寄最优惠的 C&F 纽约价格. We are now in the market for the goods mentioned in the attached list and shall appreciate it if you will airmail us as soon as possible your best quotation C&F, New York.
这次订单为合同的组成部分之一。请告最优惠条件为盼。 Please put us on your best terms, as this order forms a part of the contract.
请告知现金支付的最佳条件和折扣率。 Please state your best terms and discount for cash.
请告知有关折扣的最佳装运条件。 Please put us on your very best shipping terms as regards discount.
由于贵方报价需现金, 所以我们想再打折扣。 We think you can well accord us a substantial discount off your list price, which we see are quoted net cash
谢绝报盘
感谢贵方报价, 遗撼的是目前我公司对此尚无兴趣。 We thank you for your offer, but we regret that it does not at present interest us.
感谢寄来的样品。但目前我库存过多, 待需用时, 定当与贵公司接洽。 We thank you fo rthe samples just received, but at present we are rather overstocked; when we are in the market again, we will give you an opportunity of quoting.
我们曾对此类商品进行过试销, 因顾客反映不良而停止, 所以无法考虑贵方对该商品的报价, 深表遗撼。 We regret we cannot avail ourselves of your offer of these goods, because we have allready tried such goods, and had discontinued them through the complaints of our customers.
谢谢贵方的报价, 遗撼的是我们无法订货。 We thank you for your offer, but regret being unable to hand you orders. |