千金散尽还复来(在线收听

  千金散尽还复来/Borrowing Money

  D: Hello modern English, Drew speaking. How can I Help you?

  你好,洋话连篇,我是Drew,您有什么事儿?

  A: Hey Drew, can you guess who this is?

  嘿,猜我是谁?

  D: Allan.

  Allan.

  A: Right. I'm sorry to ask you this but do you think you could spot me a hundred?

  是我,不好意思跟你讲这个,不过你能借我点钱吗?

  D: Jesus Allan, did you spend all your money at the bar last night?

  天啊,你昨晚在酒吧把钱都花光了?

  A: Yeah, but I knew you would sort me out today!

  是啊。不过我知道你能借我钱的。

  D: Ok, I guess I can lend you a hundred RMB but you have to pay me back in couple of days! If you don't I'm going to charge you interest!!

  我想我能借你一百块。但你这几天就得还我,否则的话我就要收你利息。

  A: What do you mean by interest?

  interest?是什么意思?

  D: I mean if you don't give me my money back soon, I'm going to charge you 10 RMB a day until you do!

  就是说如果你不按时还钱的话,我就每天收你十块钱,直到你还我钱为止。

  A: That's highway robbery…

  太贵了。

  D: You're the one who wants to borrow money from me. I will hook you up with one hundred RMB; just make sure you pay me back.

  是你要向我借钱的.我收你利息只是要确保你能按时还钱.

  A: No problem Drew, I will get it back to you ASAP.

  没问题,我尽快还你钱

  D: Why do you need it anyway?

  你借钱干什么?

  A: I want to go back to the bar, I met a really beautiful girl last night and I think she likes me!!

  我还想在去一趟那家酒吧.昨晚我碰到一个特漂亮的姑娘,我想她也喜欢我,

  D: just don't spend all the money in one place, because I'm not lending you any more…

  别把钱都花了,我可不想再借钱给你了

  Attention Please…特别提醒

  [你可以请外教反复帮你模仿/训练下面句子/词组的正宗美式发音]

  [1]Do you think you can spot me 100rmb?借钱时除了可以用borrow或lend之外,还可以有很多说法,象这句中的spot。还可以说Can you spare some cash?或Could I bum some money?等

  [2]That's highway robbery…高速公路上的抢劫实际上表示太贵了,虽然不知道这两者之间有什么联系,不过这是英语,所以,尽管用好了

  [3]I'll get it back to you asap. Asap是英语as soon as possible的缩写。整个短语太长了,所以就有了这么个缩写。不过你可别什么都缩写,否则就会出笑话。

  Related Words…相关词汇

  以下这些词汇并未给出汉语意思,你可以试着用我们学到的英语问问外教它们的意思

  [ie:What does "***"mean? "***"是什么意思?]

  I think I can swing that. When can I see my money?
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/listen/study/8590.html