-
(单词翻译:双击或拖选)
That gives no other option but to travel by motorcycle.
那让我别无选择,只能骑摩托车。
That gives me no other option but to..
我别无选择,只能...
That gives me no other option but to accept it.
我别无选择,只好接受它。
That gives no other option but to obey him.
我别无选择,只能服从他。
A:Good morning,Paul.
早上好,保罗。
B:Hi,good morning.You are so early today.
嗨,早上好。你今天这么早。
A:Yes,traffic wasn't much today,so I made it to the office earlier.
是的。今天交通状况不错,所以我可以早点到公司。
B:I see.How long does it take you to reach the office every day?
原来如此。你每天到公司要花多长时间?
A:Well,about an hour or so.
大约一个小时左右。
B:That's quite a long journey.Do you drive a car?
很长的路程啊。你开车吗?
A:No.I take public transportation.It's safer.
不。我乘坐公共交通工具。这比较安全。
B:You are right.But I get up a little late.That gives me no other option but to travel by motorcycle.
你说得对。但是,我起床较晚,那让我别无选择,只能骑摩托车。