-
(单词翻译:双击或拖选)
Is that fine with you? 这样可以吗?
Would that be suitable?
Is it ok with you?
Is it all right with you?
A:I'm sorry I arrived a day late,is my room stillavailable?
很抱歉,我来晚了一天。我预订的房间还有吗?
B:Unfortunately ma'am,because you arrived laterthan expected,your room has been given tosomeone else.
很抱歉,女士。因为你比预期的来晚了。你的房间已经给别人了。
A:Are there any other double rooms available from tonight until Saturday?
还有其他空着的双人间吗?从今晚住到周六。
B:I'm sorry,but there won't be a double room open until next Monday.We do have,however,asingle room with a queen sized bed.Would that be suitable?
对不起,要到下周一才有双人间。但是,我们有大号床的单人间。这种可以吗?
A:That is fine.I can accept that.How much is it for three nights?
可以。我能接受。三个晚上一共多少钱?
B:It's going to be a total of $175 for all three nights.
三个晚上共计175美元。
A:Does it have a window facing the courtyard?I find that a street-side room will cause me tolose sleep.
房间里有没有朝庭院开的窗子?我发现临街的房间会让我失眠。
B:Yes,we have that available,although it'll be an extra $10 charge.Is that fine with you?
有的,有这样的房间,但是要收费10美元。你能接受吗?
A:Yes,that's fine.
嗯,可以。