-
(单词翻译:双击或拖选)
A Bounced Check 一张空头支票
A: What is this returned check fee on my statement?
A: 我的账单上退还的支票费是多少?
B: It means you bounced a check.
B: 这意味着你拒付了一张支票。
A: What does that mean?
A: 这是什么意思?
B: It means you wrote a check but you didn't have enough money in your account to cover it.
B: 这意味着你开了一张支票,但你的账户里没有足够的钱来支付。
A: So my landlord never got paid?
A: 所以我的房东一直没拿到工资?
B: No, and the bank charged you a fee.
B: 没有,银行向你收取了费用。
A: So what do I do now?
A: 那我现在该怎么办?
B: Do you have enough money to pay your rent?
B: 你有足够的钱付房租吗?
A: I do, but I think I'm going to pay in cash.
A: 我知道,但我想我会用现金支付。
B: Your landlord may also charge you a fee for bouncing the check.
B: 你的房东也可能会收取你拒付支票的费用。
A: I need to be more careful about my spending.
A: 我需要更加小心我的支出。
B: Bouncing a check ends up costing you more money.
B: 空头支票最终会花费你更多的钱。