-
(单词翻译:双击或拖选)
This is nice!
这下可好了
Matty, can you give us some privacy?
马汀 给我们挪挪地方好吗
When?
什么时候?
Matty, privacy!
马汀 出去啦
Oh, now. OK!
噢 这就出去
I'm dancing tonight at the Opera.
我今晚在歌剧院演出
I want you to be there.
我希望你能来看
Really?
真的吗
Really.
没错
I like you, Felicie.
菲丽西 我喜欢你
You make me laugh and cry at the same time.
你现在搞得我哭笑不得 手足无措的
You're a weirdo!
你可真是个怪胎
Tut-tut-tut! You cannot help him.
哒哒哒 你救不了他
First you deceive my daughter.
你先是欺骗我的女儿
Then you take her identity!
又窃取她的身份
Mom, stop!
妈妈 住手
Now you try and take our honor and our future?
现在还想盗走我们的荣誉
Mother!
妈妈 不
Do you think you can turn my daughter against me and get away with it?
你以为离间了我们母女 我还会轻易地放过你吗
Ah! No-one cheats me!
你骗过我女儿 却骗不了我
Mother! You scared her! Stop!
妈妈 你吓到她了 不要