-
(单词翻译:双击或拖选)
你看我该怎么办?
What do you think I should do?
你能给我一些意见吗?
Could you give me some advice?
你处在我位子该怎么办?
What would you do in my position?
如果你是我该怎么办?
What would you do if you were me?
能对我的工作提些意见吗?
Could I ask for some advice about my work?
你说该采取什么行动步骤?
What course of action would you command?
如得到你的指点我将十分感激。
I appreciate your advice.
请提宝贵意见。
Your advice will be highly valued.
我认为你应该仔细考虑一下。
I think you should think it over.
你最好与他一刀两断。
You'd better break off with him.
来吧,保罗。
Come on,Paul.
我保证很好玩的。
I promise,it will be great fun.
别太当着。
Don't take it too seriously.
看在上帝的份上,别这样。
Don't,for goodness sake.
我看不出为什么不能试一试。
I just don't see why we shouldn't have a try.
不要做胆小鬼。
Don't be a coward.
你这样是行不通的。
It will get you nowhere.
就算为了我。。。
Just for me...
求你了。
Please.
算了,给他次机会吧。
Come on, give him a chance.
你不会让我失望,是吗?
You are not letting me down,are you?
我们还是理智点吧。
Let's be sensible.
你说的有点道理。
Something in what you said.
我劝你仔细考虑我们的建议。
Can I persuade you to think over our propose.
你真的要放弃这次机会。
Are you sure you give up this chance?
不要泄气。
Don't loose heart.
不要小看自己。
Don't be little yourself.
要有自信。
Have more self-confidence.
失败乃成功之母。
Failure is the mother of success.