-
(单词翻译:双击或拖选)
Part 17 Talking about the present.
谈论现在
I work in New York.
我在纽约工作。
Do you work in New York?
您在纽约工作吗?
I don't work in New York.
我不在纽约工作。
I am listening.
我在听。
She is crying.
她在哭。
Are you listening?
你在听吗?
Not. I am not writing.
我没在写东西。
Unit one: I am on a business trip.
我正在出差
P1: Hello, May I speak to Role?
您好,我想找一下Role?
P2: It's. Who's calling please?
我就是,请问您是哪一位?
P1: It's Tom. I am in Los Angeles on business trip at the moment.
我的Tom啊,我现在正在洛杉矶出差。
P2: Oh Tom. I haven't hear about you for long time. Where is staying?
哦 Tom,好久不见,你住哪呢?
P1: I am staying at Hilten Hotel.
我住在希尔顿酒店。
P2: I know it. What time is available for a meeting?
我知道,我们什么时候方便见面?
P1: what about seven o'clock this evening?
今天晚上7点可以吗?
P2: That's fine to me. See you in hotel then.
可以,那我们酒店见吧。
P1: See you at seven o'clock.
7点见。
Unit two: Getting a hair cut.
剪发
P1: Who's next?
谁是下一位?
P2: I am.
我。
P1: Hi, sit down here please. What can I do for you?
您好,请坐这儿,我能为您做什么?
P2: I'd like a hair cut.
我想剪发。
P1: Sure, how would you like it?
当然,你想剪什么样的?
P2: Long in the front and about an inch short in the back.
前面长点,后面比前面要短大约1英寸。
P1: Would you like it wash?
您想先洗一下吗?
P2: Yes, please. I'd like a shampoo for a dry hair.
是的,我要适合干性性质的洗发水。
P1: How do you like this length? Do you want it short?
您看这个长度怎么样?您要再短一些吗?
P2: Yes, please cut a little more of the neck.
是的,脖子这儿可以多削一些。
P1: Do you want some mousse?
您想用摩丝吗?
P2: Yes, please. But not too mach.
可以,但不要太多。
P1: Ok.
好的。
P2: Thank you.
谢谢。
P1: Well, how do you like it?
好了,您觉得如何?
P2: It's perfect.
很不错。