aI'd like to help pitch in with dinner.
我想帮忙煮晚饭。
bReally? You are joking?
真的?你开玩笑吧?
aNo,I'd like to do something special for you on your birthday.
不是,我是想生日的时候为你做点特别的事情啊。
bI'd like that. Alright,put on this apron first.
我很高兴你这么做。好吧,先把围裙带上。
aOK.Now how can I help,hon?
好了。现在我该怎么做,亲爱的?
bHmm,let me see. Boil some water,and then whisk two eggs.
嗯,让我想想。烧些热水,然后打两个鸡蛋。
aEasy,I can do that with my eyes closed.Done.
太容易了,我闭着眼睛都能做。好了。
bNot bad. OK,now take some meat and potatoes from the fridge.
不错啊。好,从冰箱里拿些肉和土豆出来吧。
aHow many potatoes do you need?
你需要几个土豆?
bThree. And bring four bell peppers.
三个。还有四个菜椒。
aGotcha,OK. Here they are.
知道了,好啦。拿来了。
bNow wash them, then dice the potatos and bell peppers,then slice the meat.
把它们洗一下,然后把土豆和菜椒切成丁,把肉切成丝。
aWhere is the peeler ?
去皮刀放哪儿了?
bIt's in the cabinet. Adam,The gas cooker doesn't work.
在柜子里。亚当,燃气灶不好用了。
aWhat? Oh shit!I cut my finger.
什么?哦,老天!我切到手指了。
bLet me take a look at that. I can't stop the bleeding.We need to go to the hospital.
让我看看。血止不住。我们得上医院。
aI guess cooking is not as easy as I thought.
煮饭可真没我想那么简单。
|