I've made the plan for our tour in New York.
我们纽约行程的计划已经制定好了。
A: I've made the plan for our tour in New York.
我们纽约行程的计划已经制定好了。
B: How do you arrange it?
你是如何安排的?
Would you like to know the schedule for tomorrow?
您能看一下明天的行程吗?
Would you have a look at the schedule for tomorrow?
您想知道明天的行程吗?
We will visit Onshow factory from 8:30 to 9:30 this morning.
我们将于上午8:30到9:30参观昂秀工厂。
A: We will visit Onshow factory from 8:30 to 9:30 this morning.
我们将于上午8:30到9:30参观昂秀工厂。
B: And then?
然后呢?
After 10:00 you will talk to their general manager about the goods we want to order.
10点以后您将和他们的总经理谈论订货事宜。
A: After 10:00 you will talk to their general manager about the goods we want to order.
10点以后您将和他们的总经理谈论订货事宜。
B:What's his name?
他叫什么名字?
general manager“总经理”
At 11:30 you will have lunch with Mr. Black from Onshow Company.
11:30您将和昂秀公司的布莱克先生共进午餐。
A: At 11:30 you will have lunch with Mr. Black from Onshow Company.
11:30您将和昂秀公司的布莱克先生共进午餐。
B:Which restaurant?
哪家餐馆?
From 2:00 to 3:30 pm, you will have a meeting with the sales representatives in No. 2 meeting room.
从下午2:00到3:30您将和我们的销售代表在第二会议室开会。
A: From 2:00 t0 3:30 pm, you will have a meeting with the sales representatives in No. 2 meeting room.
从下午2:00到3:30您将和我们的销售代表在第二会议室开会。
B: I hope all of them can be present.
我希望他们全都能参加。
representative n. 代表At 7:00 pm, you will have dinner with an important importer from Canada.
在晚上7:00,您将和一位来自加拿大的主要进口商共进晚餐。
A: At 7:00 pm, you will have dinner with an important importer from Canada.
在晚上7:00,您将和一位来自加拿大的主要进口商共进晚餐。
B: I'm afraid you have to cancel it.
恐怕你得把它取消。
importer n. 进口商cancel v.取消这与importer相对应的问是exporter,意为“出口商”。
|