英语网刊订阅
请填写e-mail地址
然后按相应的按钮:
在线投稿
   
   
 
 
  英文听力:经典教程
  如何用简单英语提出
  甜蜜到令人晕倒的
  就餐基础英语会话:
  英语口语话题:工作
  校园英语口语:加入
  求职英语口语:兼职
  生死相随 美百岁夫
  情景会话:因迟到道
  英语网络公开课(免
 
 
英语网刊第401期
英语网刊第400期
英语网刊第399期
英语网刊第398期
英语网刊第397期
英语网刊第396期
英语网刊第395期
英语网刊第394期
英语网刊第393期
英语网刊第392期
英语网刊第388期
 
当前位置:首页>英语网刊>2014年英语网刊>英语网刊第388期> 求职英语口语:兼职赚钱
求职英语口语:兼职赚钱
在线英语听力室 (2014-10-24)  字体: [ ]  

 I'd like to apply for the part-time job.

我想申请做这份兼职工作。
A: I'd like to apply for the part-time job.
我想申请做这份兼职工作。
B: Fine! Just fill out this form. Someone will be with you in a minute.
可以,请先填好这张表格。一会儿会有人接待你的。
What kind of job are you looking for?
你要找什么样的工作?
A: What kind of job are you looking for?
你要找什么样的工作?
B:Any kind.
不管什么种类的都行。
You may hunt a part-time job on the Internet.
你可以去网上找兼职工作。
A: You may hunt a part-time job on the Internet.
你可以去网上找兼职工作。
B: Good idea! Thank you very much for your valuable suggestion.
好办法!非常感谢你的宝贵意见。
You can submit many resumes through the Internet.
你可以在网上投简历。
A: I want to find a part-time job.
载想找个兼职工作。
B: You can submit many resumes through the Internet.
你可以在网上投简历。
submit v.提交,递交resume n. 简历I found a part-time job through an intermediary.
我通过中介找了一份兼职。
A: I found a part-time job through an intermediary.
我通过中介找了一份兼职。
B: It must cost a lot.
肯定花了不少中介费。
intermediary n. 中介The first thing you should do is to get a newspaper.
你得先去找份报纸看看。
A: I guess it's time for me to look for a job.
我想是时候找份工作了。
B: Well, the first thing you should do is to get a newspaper. That's how I found my job.
嗯,你得先去找份报纸看看。我就是那壮找到工作的。
How are you doing in your part-time job?
你的兼职工作干得怎么样?
A: How are you doing in your part-time job?
你的兼职工作干得怎么样?
B: It's Ok, only a bit boring.
还行吧,就是有点无聊。
When shall I work?
我一般在什么时候工作呢?
A: When shall I work?
我一般在什么时候工作呢?
B: Usually in the afternoon.
通常在下午。
What about tutoring high school kids?
做高中生的家教怎么样?
A: What about tutoring high school kids?
做高中生的家教怎么样?
B:No.that would be a drag.不,那太没劲了。
tutor v.辅导drag n. 无聊的事(俚语)I got four jobs as a tutor this semester.
我这学期做了四份家教。
A: I got four jobs as a tutor this semester.
我这学期做了四份家教。
B:You're cool.
你真够厉害的。
It's a lot better than handing out flyers in winter.
总比在冬天发传单好多了。
A: The salary's good, but the hours are too long.工资挺高的,就是工作时间太长了。
B: It's a lot better than handing out flyers in winter.
总比在冬天发传单好多了。
flyer n. (广告)传单hand out“分发”
I have a part-time job to support myself.
我做兼职工作是为了养活自己。
I need a part time job because of lacking money因为缺钱,我需要一份兼职工作。
A: Why do you wan't to hunt for a part-time job?
为什么你需要兼职工作?
B: I do a part-time job to support myself.
我做兼职工作是为了养活自己。
My part-time job has nothing to do with my major.
我做的兼职工作跟我的专业毫无关系。
A: My part-time job has nothing to do with my major我傲的兼职工作跟我的专业毫无关系。
B: Don't complain. It's difficult to find a suitable one.
别抱怨了。合适的工作是很难找的。
have nothing to do with“与…无关”与have nothing to do with相反的是havesomething to do with,意为“与…有关”。
I want to quit it for the job pays little.
= I want to give up this job because it pays little.
我想放弃这份工作,工资太少了。
quit v.辞掉,放弃I sleep only 6 ours a day since I took this part-time job.
这个兼职工作使我每天只能睡6个小时。
A: I sleep only 6 hours a day since I took this part-time job.
这个兼职工作使我每天只能睡6个小时。
B: You'd better change for another one.
你最好换个工作。
Do you want to give up your part-time job?
你打算辞职吗?
A: Do you want to give up your part-time job?
你打算辞职吗?
B: No way. If I quit, who will pay for the clothes and cosmetics I buy for my girl-friend?
不行。要是我辞职了,谁会为我女朋友的衣服和化妆品付钱呢?
I'm not picky. Just something that pays well.我可不挑剔。只要钱多就可以了。
A: What kind of job do you have in mind?
你想干什么样的工作?
B: I'm not picky. Just something that pays well.
我可不挑剔。只要钱多就可以了。
picky a. 好挑剔的,吹毛求疵的I hear manual labor pays the best.
我听说做体力活挣的钱最多。
A:  I hear manual labor pays the best.
我听说做体力活挣的钱最多。
B: But I'd like to work in the office.
但是我想在办公室里工作。
manual a. 手工的,体力的labor n. 工作,劳动We must stand upon our dignity on any occasion.
我们在任何情况下都不能失去我们的尊严。
A: A job is just like this. You must sacrifice something if you want to get something.
工作就是这个样子。如果你想获得一些东西,你必须牺牲另一些东西。
B: But first of all, we must stand upon our dignity on any occasion.但是首先我们在任何情况下都不能失去我们的尊严。
dignity n. 尊严occasion n. 场合,时机sacrifice v. 牺牲first of all“首先”
stand upon“坚持,坚守”
更多学习:求职面试

[收藏] [推荐] [返回顶部] [打印本页] [关闭窗口]