-
(单词翻译:双击或拖选)
unit 400
邮寄明信片和包裹
dialogue
英语情景对话
A:I need stamps to send eight post cards. How much are they?
A:我想寄八张明信片,要买多少钱的邮票?
B:Eight cents each. Anything else?
B:每张8美分。还有什么我可以帮您的吗?
A:I also need ten fifteen-cent stamps... I want to send this package. Which window should I go to?
A:我还想买十张15美分的邮票。我想寄这个包裹,该去哪个窗口寄呢?
B:Go to the window marked "Parcel Post."
B:去标着“包裹邮寄”的窗口。
A:Thanks. I want to send this packoge parcel post, registered.
A:谢谢。(在“包裹邮寄”的窗口前)我想寄这个包裹,用挂号的。
B:What does it contain?
B:请问里面装的是什么?
A:There are books and manuscripts.
A:书和稿子。
B:Do you want it insured?
B:需要办理保价业务么?
A:Yes, please, for thirty dollars.
A:需要,保价30美元
B:That will be forty cents. Here are your stamps.
B:郡么保价费是40美分。这是您的邮票。
A:Thanks. ( Lisa sticks the stamps on the package and gives it to the clerk.) I also need to buy some aerograms. Which window is that?
A:谢谢。(丽莎把邮票贴在包裹上,然后把它交给职员。)我想买一些航空邮票。请问在哪一个窗口?
B:Go to window 7.( Lisa walks away.) Wait a second, miss!
B:到七号窗口。(丽莎走了过去。)等等,小姐。
A:Yes?
A:什么事?
B:You forgot to put the return address on the package.
B:您忘了写寄件人地址。
A:Oh, sorry. I'll put it on right now.
A:哦,对不起。我马上写。
B:Now, here is your receipt.
B:好了。这是您的收据。
A:Thanks. Is everything done?
A:谢谢。都好了吧?
B:Yes, miss. You may go to window 7 now.
B:是的,小姐。您现在可以到七号窗口去了。