英语 英语 日语 日语 韩语 韩语 法语 法语 德语 德语 西班牙语 西班牙语 意大利语 意大利语 阿拉伯语 阿拉伯语 葡萄牙语 葡萄牙语 越南语 越南语 俄语 俄语 芬兰语 芬兰语 泰语 泰语 泰语 丹麦语 泰语 对外汉语

《新福尔摩斯》精讲 199

时间:2020-11-16 08:03来源:互联网 提供网友:nan   字体: [ ]
特别声明:本栏目内容均从网络收集或者网友提供,供仅参考试用,我们无法保证内容完整和正确。如果资料损害了您的权益,请与站长联系,我们将及时删除并致以歉意。
    (单词翻译:双击或拖选)

Let's play something different. - Why are we playing games?!

我们来玩点别的吧. - 能别玩了吗

London's terror alert has been raised to critical,I'm just passing the time.

伦敦的恐怖威胁等级已升至最高级,我就是消磨下时间

Let's do deductions.Client left this while I was out, what do you reckon?

我们来玩推理吧.我不在的时候客户留下了这个.你怎么看

I'm busy. - Oh, go on, it's been an age.

我很忙 - 玩吧.都多久没玩了

I always win. - Which is why you can't resist.

赢的总是我. - 所以你肯定忍不住

I find nothing irresistible in the hat of a well-travelled anxious,sentimental, unfit creature of habit with appalling halitosis.

没什么好说的,帽子的主人经常旅行.焦虑.多愁善感.身体不好.习惯固定.有着严重的口臭

Damn. - Isolated too, don't you think?

见鬼. - 还很孤僻.对吧

Why would he be isolated?"He?" - Obviously.

你怎么知道他孤僻,他. - 显然是男人

Why? Size of the hat?

为什么.因为帽子大小吗

Don't be silly. Some women have large heads too.

别傻了.有些女人的头也不小啊

No, he's recently had his hair cut,

因为他最近刚剪过头发

you can see the little hairs adhering to the perspiration stains on the inside.

帽子里有汗渍,上边还粘着一点短发

Some women have short hair too. - Balance of probability.

有的女人也留短发. - 盖然性原则

Not that you've ever spoken to a woman with short hair, or, you know, a woman.

你肯定没和短发女人接触过,或者说没和女人接触过.

Stains show he's out of condition. He's sentimental,because the hat has been repaired, three, four...

出汗说明他身体不好.说他多愁善感,因为这帽子被修补过三.四.

Five times.Very neatly. The cost of the repairs exceeds that of the hat,

五次,而且针脚很齐.修补费超过了帽子本身价格

he's mawkishly attached to it. But actually more than that.One or two patches would indicate sentimentality.

他异常地迷恋这个帽子.但其实更严重,一两个补丁表明他是多愁善感

But five. Five's obsessive behaviour. Obsessive compulsive.

但有五个就表明他有强迫症

Hardly. Your client left it behind.What sort of an obsessive compulsive would do that?

不可能.你的客户忘记拿走帽子了,强迫症怎么会留下帽子

The earlier patches are extensively sun bleached,so he's worn it abroad, in Peru. - Peru?

最早的补丁都被晒褪色了,他肯定在国外戴过它.是秘鲁 - 秘鲁.

This is a chullo.The classic headgear of Andes, it's made of alpaca.

这是耳扇毛线帽,安第斯山脉地区的人都戴这种羊驼毛的帽子

No. - No?

不. - 不是吗

Icelandic sheep wool. Similar, but very distinctive, if you know what you're looking for.

是冰岛羊毛.和羊驼毛相似.但如果看仔细点就会发现它们有显著区别

I've written a blog on the varying,tensile strengths of different natural fibres.

我写了一篇博客.关于不同天然纤维,抗拉强度的差异

I'm sure there's a crying need for that.

那篇文章肯定特别有用

You said he was anxious?

你说他焦虑

The bobble on the left side has been badly chewed,which shows he's a man of a nervous disposition, but...

左侧的毛线球被咬过,说明他很神经质.但是...

But also a creature of habit,cos he hasn't chewedthe bobble on the right. - Precisely.

但习惯固定.因为他没咬右侧的毛线球.-没错

A sniff of the offending bobble tells us all we need to know about the state of his breath.Brilliant! - Elementary.

闻闻被咬过的毛线球就知道,他的口气状况.漂亮. - 太简单

But you've missed his isolation. - I don't see it.

但你还是没看出他孤僻. - 我是没看出来

Plain as day. - Where?

很明显啊. - 说

There for all to see. - Tell me.

明眼人都看得出来. - 说啊

Plain as the nose on your... - Tell me!

明显得就像.... - 你说不说

Well, anybody who wears a hat as stupid as this isn't in the habit of hanging around other people, is he?

戴着这种蠢帽子的人,肯定不喜欢热闹吧

Not at all. Maybe he just doesn't mind being different.He doesn't necessarily have to be isolated.

也不尽然.也许他只是比较特立独行.未必就是孤僻

Exactly. - I'm sorry?

是啊. - 什么

He's different, so what? Why would he mind?You're quite right.

特立独行又如何.他又不在乎?你说得很对

Why would anyone mind?

谁会在乎?

I am not lonely, Sherlock.

我可不孤独.夏洛克

How would you know?

你怎么知道

Yes. Back to work, if you don't mind. Good morning.

好吧.我要去工作了.早安

Right, back to work.

是该继续工作了

本文本内容来源于互联网抓取和网友提交,仅供参考,部分栏目没有内容,如果您有更合适的内容,欢迎点击提交分享给大家。
------分隔线----------------------------
TAG标签:   新福尔摩斯  迷你剧
顶一下
(0)
0%
踩一下
(0)
0%
最新评论 查看所有评论
发表评论 查看所有评论
请自觉遵守互联网相关的政策法规,严禁发布色情、暴力、反动的言论。
评价:
表情:
验证码:
听力搜索
推荐频道
论坛新贴