-
(单词翻译:双击或拖选)
Mr Summerson. - Right. - Undescended testicle. - Right.
下一位是萨默森先生. - 好的. - 隐睾症. - 知道了
Sherlock? Talk to John.
夏洛克,跟约翰谈谈吧
I've tried talking to him. He made his position quite clear.
我试过了.他的态度很坚决
Just relax, Mr Summerson.
别紧张.萨默森先生
What did he say? - F... - Cough.
他怎么说. - 滚.... - 咳嗽一下
Oh, dear.
我的天
Hi? - 'Mrs Reeves. Thrush.' - Right.
喂. - 里弗斯太太.阴道炎症. - 好的
You wanted to see me?
你找我吗
Yes. Molly... - Yes? - Would you...?
没错.茉莉... - 什么事. - 你愿不愿意...
Would you like to...Have dinner? - Solve crimes?
你愿不愿意...共进晚餐. - 协助我破案
Absolutely nothing to be ashamed of, Mrs Reeves.
没什么不好意思的.里弗斯太太
It's very common, but I'm recommending a course of...
这是常见病.但是我建议服用一剂...
Monkey glands, but enough about Professor Presbury.Tell us more about your case, Mr Harcourt.
猴腺酒[睾丸].关于布里斯勃利教授说得够多了,详尽介绍一下你的案子.哈克特先生
You sure about this? - Absolutely.
你确定让我做你的助理吗. - 当然.
Should I be making notes? - If it makes you feel better.
需不需要记笔记. - 想记就记.
That's what John says he does.So if I'm being John...
约翰说他以前都记,所以如果我替代他...
You're not being John, you're being yourself.
你不是在替代他.你就是你.
Well, absolutely no one should have been able to empty that bank account other than myself and Helen.
除了我和海伦之外,别人无权提取银行账户的钱
Why didn't you assume it was your wife?
为什么不怀疑是你老婆干的呢
Because I've always had total faith in her.
因为我完全信任她
No, it's because YOU emptied it.Weight-loss, hair dye, Botox, affair.Lawyer. Next!
不.因为提空钱的是你.瘦身.染发.整形.外遇,去找律师吧.下一个