英语 英语 日语 日语 韩语 韩语 法语 法语 德语 德语 西班牙语 西班牙语 意大利语 意大利语 阿拉伯语 阿拉伯语 葡萄牙语 葡萄牙语 越南语 越南语 俄语 俄语 芬兰语 芬兰语 泰语 泰语 泰语 丹麦语 泰语 对外汉语

陨落星辰第一季 第76期:两个女人的对话

时间:2016-04-07 02:26来源:互联网 提供网友:mapleleaf   字体: [ ]
特别声明:本栏目内容均从网络收集或者网友提供,供仅参考试用,我们无法保证内容完整和正确。如果资料损害了您的权益,请与站长联系,我们将及时删除并致以歉意。
    (单词翻译:双击或拖选)

 Here. Make sure Sarah remembers to take one every day.

给,记得让莎拉每天吃一片
I think she can handle it.
我觉得她会好起来的
She's a good kid.
她人还不错
She just picked a hell of a time to be nine month's pregnant.
只是刚好在怀胎九月时,碰上了艰难时期
Well, it could be worse.
还可能更糟
Could be twins.
说不定是双胞胎
So you two are good friends now?
你俩现在是朋友了
Wouldn't go that far.
还谈不上
陨落星辰第一季
She could have come to the clinic herself,
她应该自己来诊所的
but, you know, the way things are heating up,
但你知道,人们被逼急了的后果
I just... you know, she's already on edge.
我只是...她已经坐立不安了
I figured she didn't need to see you like this.
我想她这种情况不需要见你
I heard you fought back.
我听说你反击了
For all the good I did.
我只能做到这样了
Well, at least you tried.
至少你尽力了
You know, when you take it lying down, it does something to your head.
要是你不作反抗,心里就会留下阴影
It's really hard to come back from that.
很难从中恢复过来
Trust me.
相信我
Hang on to that.
把枪收好
Oh, n-no.
不要
You'll feel better just knowing it's around.
身边有枪会让你踏实些
And if it conflicts with some Hippocratic Oath,
要是这和希波克拉底誓言有冲突
Why don't you just stitch the bad guy up after you blast them?
你可以先重伤坏人,再救他们
It's pretty much just point and shoot,
瞄准然后射击,就可以了
but if you need a lesson, I'm around.
如果你想学,我随时奉陪
本文本内容来源于互联网抓取和网友提交,仅供参考,部分栏目没有内容,如果您有更合适的内容,欢迎点击提交分享给大家。
------分隔线----------------------------
TAG标签:   陨落星辰  美剧
顶一下
(0)
0%
踩一下
(0)
0%
最新评论 查看所有评论
发表评论 查看所有评论
请自觉遵守互联网相关的政策法规,严禁发布色情、暴力、反动的言论。
评价:
表情:
验证码:
听力搜索
推荐频道
论坛新贴