生活大爆炸第一季第十四集_3:The Nerdvana Annihilation
时间:2014-12-02 06:54:06
搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。
(单词翻译)
-Sheldon: What are you doing?
你在干什么?
-Leonard: I'm packing up all my collectibles and taking them down o the comic book store to sell.
pack up: 打包 collectible:收藏品
我在打包我的收藏品...带到楼下的漫画书店去卖掉
-Sheldon: Was that really necessary? If you need money, you can always sell blood. And semen.
semen:精液
真的有必要么需要钱的话你可以去卖血啊捐精也行
-Leonard: This is not about money.
和钱无关
-Howard: We brought food! Lox and bagels, the breakfast of time-travelers.
Bagel: 百吉饼
我们带吃的回来了!三文鱼片和百极饼时间旅行家的必备早餐
-Leonard: Terrific. Does anyone want to buy my share of the time machine?
terrific: 好极了 share: 股份
很好有人想要买我那份时间机器股份么
-Howard: Why?
为什么啊?
-Leonard: I don't want it anymore.
我不想要了
-Rajesh: Why?
为什么啊?
-Leonard: Just... personal reasons.
只是...个人原因
-Sheldon: My Spidey sense tells me this has something to do with Penny.
have something to do with:与…有关
我的"蜘蛛侠第六感"告诉我这事和Penny有关系
-Leonard: Look, do you want to buy me out or not?
buy out:买下全部的股份
瞧你想不想买啊
-Rajesh: I'll give you a hundred dollars, which will make me half-owner and we'll put it on my balcony.
我出100块那我就有一半股份了我要把它放到我的阳台上
-Howard: Screw his balcony. I'll give you $120 and we'll put it in my garage.
screw:扭紧,压榨 garage: 车库
去他的阳台我出120块 放我的车库里
-Leonard: I paid $2 00 for my share.
我可是花了200块买的
-Rajesh: Dude, everybody knows a time machine loses half its value the minute you drive it off the lot.
dude: 伙计 drive off:把车开走
哥们谁都知道的时间机器一使用就掉价一半
-Sheldon: I'll go for $200. That time machine stays right where it is.
我给你200块时间机器就放这不许动
-Rajesh: $3 00 and I'll throw in my original 1979 Mattel
Millennium1 Falcon2 with real light speed sound effects.
sound effect:声效
我出300块我还附赠我的1979 原版千年猎鹰玩具那可是有仿真光速音效的
-Leonard: No. No more toys or action figures or
props3 or
replicas5 or costumes or robots or Darth Vader voice changers. I'm getting rid of all of it.
我不要别再提玩具动作明星,道具仿制品或者游戏服装机器人黑武士变声器什么的我要把它们都扔了
-Howard: You can't do that. Look what you've created here. It's like nerdvana.
你不可能那么做看看你在这里创造的一切你这是科幻的极乐世界
-Rajesh: More importantly, you have a Darth Vader voice changer?
changer:转换器
更重要的是你有黑武士变声器?!
-Leonard: Not for long.
很快就不会有了
-Rajesh: Oh, I call dibs on the Golden Age Flash.
dibs:权利 call dibs on:索要
我要你的"黄金时代"的漫画书
-Howard: Hang on. I need that to complete my Society of America collection.
hang on: 等下 justice:正义
等等我要那个这样我的"美国社会的正义"收藏就完整了
-Rajesh: Too bad. I called dibs.
不好意思我先申明的权利
-Howard: You can't just call dibs.
你不能这么做
-Rajesh: I can And I did. Look up "Dibs" in Wikipedia.
我能而且我这么做了去维基百科查"权利"的意思
-Sheldon: Dibs doesn't apply in a bidding war.
apply in:应用,适用于 bidding: 投标
权利在竞标战里面无效
-Leonard: It's not a bidding war. I'm selling it all to Larry down at the comic book store.
这不是竞标战要把它卖给楼下漫画店的Larry
-Rajesh: Why Larry? Did Larry call dibs?
为什么是Larry? Larry 先申明的权利?
-Howard: Will you forget dibs?!
你能别再提权利么?!
-Leonard: He offered me a fair price for the whole collection.
他给我的收藏品出价很合理
-Sheldon: What's the number? I'll match it.
match: 匹配
多少钱? 我出一样的
-Rajesh: I'll match it plus a thousand rupees.
rupee:卢比
我出一样的价格再加1000卢比
-Sheldon: What's the exchange rate?
exchange rate: 汇率
汇率是多少?
-Rajesh: None of your business. Take it or leave it?
跟你什么关系? 卖不卖?
-Howard: Mom? My bar mitzvah bonds. How much do I got? Thanks. I can go $2600 and two trees in Israel.
mitzvah:戒律,德行 bond:债券
妈妈我的成人礼红包我能拿到多少?谢谢我出2600美元再加以色列的2棵树
-Leonard: Forget it, guys. If I sell to one of you, the other two are going to be really mad at me.
放弃吧伙计们如果我卖给你们其中一个人另外两个会很生我的气的
-Sheldon: Who cares? As long as you pick me!
谁管这些! 只要你卖给我就行!
-Rajesh: Okay, Leonard, put down the box. Let's talk.
put down: 放下
好吧 Leonard 放下箱子我们谈谈
-Leonard: Sorry, Raj. My mind is made up.
对不起 Raj 我已经决定了
-Sheldon: No! I can't let you do this.
不! 我不能让你这么做!
-Leonard: Sheldon, get out of my way.
Sheldon 闪开!
-Sheldon: None shall pass!
万夫莫开!
-Leonard: Okay. I did not want to do this,
好吧我本来不想这么做的
but I have here the rare mint condition production error Star
Trek6: The Next Generation Geordi La Forge without his visor in the original packaging.
mint condition:崭新的 visor:帽舌,遮阳板
我手上拿的是稀有的完好无损的星舰迷航下一代-星际联邦没带帽子的原版包装的错误版本
If you do not get out of my way, I will open it.
你们不闪开我就拆开包装
-Howard: Okay, man. Be cool. We're all friends here.
没问题老大冷静点我们都是朋友
-Penny: What the hell's going on?
the hell: 到底,究竟(加强语气)
你们在干什么呢?!
-Sheldon: You hypocrite!
hypocrite:伪君子,伪善者
你这伪君子!
-Penny: What?
什么?
-Sheldon: Little Miss "grown-ups don't play with toys." If I were to go into that apartment right now, would I not find Beanie Babies?
grown-up:成年人
成年人不玩玩具小姐如果我现在走进你的公寓我是不是会找到豆宝宝?
Are you not an accumulator of Care Bears and My Little
Ponies7? And who is that Japanese
feline8 I see frolicking on your shorts? Hello, Hello Kitty!
accumulator:收集者 feline: 猫的 frolicking:嬉戏
你难道不收集爱心熊和小马?在你裤子上嬉戏的日本猫又是谁啊? 你好
"Hello Kitty"!
-Penny: Okay. Okay, look, if this is about yesterday, Leonard, I am really sorry about what I said. I was Just upset.
好吧好吧。如果这是因为昨天的事Leonard 我对我说过的话深表歉意我只是有点不高兴
-Leonard: No, I need to hear it.
不,你应该那么说的
-Penny: No, you didn't. Look, you are a great guy and it is the things you love that make you who you are.
不,你不需要听我的你是一个很棒的男生这些你喜爱的收藏品的才构成了真正的你
-Howard: I guess that makes me "large breasts."
breast:胸脯
我猜我的收藏能让我成为"波霸"
-Leonard: Still, I think it's time for me to get rid of this stuff and, you know, move on with my life.
我觉得是时候丢掉这些玩具了生活总得向前看啊
-Penny: Really?
真的么?
-Leonard: Yeah.
是的
-Penny: Oh. Well, good for you. -
这对你有好处
-Leonard: Thanks. Hey, do you want to... I don't know, later...
谢谢嗨你想不想... 呃...等一会...
-Mike: Excuse me. Hey, Penny.
对不起,嗨 Penny
-Penny: Hi, Mike.
嗨 Mike
-Mike: You ready to go?
准备好走了么?
-Penny: Oh, yeah. I Just have to change.
是啊我换下衣服就行了
-Mike: I'll give you a hand.
give sb a hand: 帮某人
我帮你换吧
-Penny: Oh, stop it! Bye, guys.
别闹了再见伙计们
-Leonard: My turn on the time machine!
轮到我玩时间机器了
-Sheldon: It worked. It really worked. They said I was mad, but it worked! Oh, no! Not Morlocks! Not flesh-eating Morlocks! Help! Ah!
flesh-eating: 食人的
时间机器起作用了它真的起作用了他们说我是疯子可它真的起作用了!不! 不要是莫洛克人啊。不要是吃人肉的莫洛克人啊救命啊!啊...
-Leonard: Sheldon, are you okay?
Sheldon 你还好吧?
-Sheldon: We have to get rid of the time machine.
我们必须丢掉这台时间机器!
-Leonard: It is a little big for the living room, isn't it?
放在起居室里有点太大了是么
-Sheldon: Yeah, that's the problem. It's too big.
是啊就是这个原因它太大了
-Leonard: I'm glad you agree. I hired some guys to help us move it. Come on in, fellas.
我很高兴你也同意我已经找了人来搬走了进来伙计们!
-Sheldon: Oh, no. Morlocks!
不 莫洛克人!
-Morlock:Eat him. Eat him.
吃他吃他!
-Sheldon: Leonard!
Leonard!
分享到: