生活大爆炸第三季第二十一集_1
时间:2014-12-09 06:12:57
搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。
(单词翻译)
站住
Hold.
干嘛
What?
解释你为什么打喷嚏
Explain your sneeze.
什么
I'm sorry?
-你有过敏症吗 -没有
你在沙拉上放太多胡椒粉了吗
Is there too much pepper on your salad?
我没在沙拉上加胡椒粉
I don't put pepper on salads.
够了 坐那边去
I've heard enough. Sit over there.
别这样 我不想一个人坐
Oh,come on.I don't want to sit by myself.
[美国伤寒带菌者]
当年伤寒玛丽也这么说
That's what Typhoid Mary said,
显然 她朋友让步了所以都病了
伙计们 帮帮我
Guys,help me.
谢尔顿 别这样
Sheldon,come on.
不就是一个喷嚏嘛
Yeah,it's just one sneeze.
-自个坐去吧 -再见 兄弟
- You're on your own. - See you,buddy.
莱纳德 我有东西给你看
Oh,Leonard,I have something for you.
根据室友协议
Per our roommate agreement,this is
这是提前24小时通知
Your 24-hour notice that I will be having
我有一位无血缘关系的女性要在咱家住两晚
A non-related female spending two nights in our apartment.
你说的无血缘关系的女性
When you say "non-related female,"
应该指人类吧
You still mean human,right?
当然
Of course.
室友协议规定不许有宠物
Pets are banned under the roommate agreement,
除了服务性动物 比如导盲犬
With the exception of service animals,such as seeing eye dogs
及将来出现的 机械装备强化的猴子帮工
And,one day,cybernetically-enhanced helper monkeys.
你打算绑架一个女人吗
Are you planning on kidnapping a woman?
讽刺吗
对 但也包含真诚的关心
Yes,but mixed with genuine concern.
告诉你们 我将接待
For your information,I'll be playing host
伊丽莎白?普林顿博士
To Dr. Elizabeth Plimpton.
普林斯顿大学的宇宙物理学家
没错
Yes.
另外 你没戴口罩前
请先用餐巾捂嘴 再发表言论
Please address your comments to me through a napkin.
我们通信交流了好几年
We've been corresponding for years about
共同感兴趣的
早期宇宙中膨胀子的引力波特性
Gravitational wave signatures of inflatons in the early universe.
她现在考虑
And now she's under consideration
来我们大学工作
For a position at our university.
你怎么没说过你认识伊丽莎白?普林顿
Why didn't you tell me you knew Elizabeth Plimpton?
我可是她的铁粉
I am a huge fan of hers!
我不知道我有义务分享
I didn't realize I was obligated to share my connection
我跟你喜欢的事物的联系 好吧
With things you're a fan of,but very well.
你喜欢吃加拿大熏肉
You enjoy Canadian bacon.
我去过多伦多
I've been to Toronto.
行
Okay,fine.
那她睡哪里
Where is she going to sleep?
当然睡我房间
My room,of course.
我靠
Holy crap!
我靠
Holy crap!
我有个两部分的问题
Yeah,um,I have a two-part question.
请说
Go ahead.
第一 你在开玩笑吗
A: Are you kidding me?
第二 你丫的开玩笑吧
And B: Seriously,are you freaking kidding me?
第一 我很少开玩笑
A: I rarely kid.
第二 我开玩笑时 你会听到
And B: When I do kid,you will know it
我用"逗你玩"这个词
By my use of the word "bazinga."
这么说你们俩
So you're saying the two of you
要睡在同一张床上
Are going to be sleeping in the same bed?
对
Yes.
逗你玩
Bazinga.
莱纳德
Leonard?
谢了
Thank you.
为什么一位世界知名的科学家
Why is a world-renowned scientist
选择住我们家 而不住酒店
Staying in our apartment instead of a hotel?
她不喜欢住酒店
Well,she doesn't care for hotels.
这也不能怪她
And who can blame her?
打不开的窗户
Windows that don't open,
N个人用过的床单
卡式的钥匙 好像谁的钱包
Keys shaped like credit cards-- as if one walks around
都有空的卡槽似的
With unassigned slots in one's wallet.
好了 所剩时间
All right,I believe I have time
只够回答一个问题
For one more question.
说吧 拉杰
Yes,Raj?
我什么时候能坐回你们旁边
When can I sit with you again?
等我看到连续两次 相隔12小时
咽拭子检测呈阴性 你知道怎么做
Spaced 12 hours apart. You know the drill.
好了
All right,
诸位失陪了 我要去进行
If you'll excuse me,I am off to start
预防性抗生素治疗
不敢相信 他居然是伊丽莎白?普林顿的朋友
I can't believe he's friends with elizabeth plimpton.
不敢相信 他们居然让他进加拿大
I can't believe they let him into canada.
喂 你刚刚没听到吗
Whoa,whoa,whoa. You heard the man.
你的咽拭子检测结果呢
Where's your throat cultures?
开玩笑 坐吧
Kidding. Sit down.
谢尔顿
Hey,Sheldon.
佩妮 正好
Oh,Penny,excellent.
我对加长型卫生棉有个疑问
I have a question about these maxi pads.
这个护翼真的有用吗
还是我沦为广告宣传的受害者了
什么
What?
你干嘛买...什么
Why are you doing with-- what?
沃格林的男售货员
The stock boy at Walgreens
根本没给我提供什么信息
谢尔顿 你买卫生棉干嘛
Sheldon,what are you doing with maxi pads?
我有个女性朋友
I have a lady friend
要在我这里住几天
Who will be staying with me for a few days.
什么
What?
我想让她宾至如归
I want her to feel at home.
我还买了香皂 裤袜 痛经药
I also bought
scented14 soaps,pantyhose,midol,
咀嚼钙 还有这种酸奶
专门调节女性肠道的
Specifically designed to regulate the female
bowel17.
等等 前面一句
Wait,wait,hold on,back up.
有个女人要跟你住在一起
You're having a woman stay with you?
对
Yes.
怎么每个人听到都大吃一惊
Why does that seem to flabbergast everybody?
不 不是
Oh... no,no,no,no.
我不是吃惊
I'm not flabbergasted.
我是...疑惑
I'm... puzzled.
就是疑惑
Yeah,let's go with puzzled.
友情提示
A word of warning.
这位客人是著名物理学家
量子宇宙论的权威专家
And the leading expert on quantum cosmology,
请不要跟她聊女性无聊话题
So please try to avoid wasting her time
浪费她的时间
什么叫女性无聊话题
Female jibber jabber?
鞋子特价 发型 泥面膜
Shoe sales,hair styles,
还有你朋友布莱德和安吉丽娜的八卦
Mud masks,gossip about your friends Brad and Angelina.
他们不是我的朋友
Oh,they're not my friends.
我知道 鉴于你在背后
I'm not surprised,considering the way
说了他们那么多坏话
You talk about them behind their backs.
她来了 她来了
She's here,she's here.
我看上去怎么样 聪明吗
How do I look? Do I look smart?
老天爷
Oh,good grief.
这又不是你的事
This isn't about you.
来了
Coming!
听好
Now,listen.
21世纪最杰出的头脑之一
One of the great minds of the 21st century
将以东道的身份迎接另一位杰出头脑
is about to play host to one of the other great minds of the 21st century.
你要仔细看着
So pay attention.
没准儿多年以后
Years from now,
我的传记作者问起你这个伟大时刻
my biographer might ask you about this event.
我有太多话想跟你的传记作者说
Oh,I have so many things to tell your biographer.
库珀博士 谢天谢地
Dr. Cooper,thank goodness.
我完全不记得你的地址
I completely forgot your address.
还好我还记得写在了手上
But then I remembered that I'd written it on my hand.
幸好
Lucky for me,
我没记成另外一只手
I didn't confuse it with what I'd written on my other hand,
那只写的是一颗最新发现的中子星的坐标
因为想去那儿的话 我会被超重力压碎的
'cause if I tried to go there,I'd be crushed by hypergravity.
-不说这些了 你好啊 -你好
- Anyway,hello. - Hello.
很高兴能见到你的本尊哦
Nice to finally meet you in person.
我猜也是
I would imagine it is.
这位是我朋友兼室友 莱纳德?霍夫斯塔德博士
This is my friend and roommate,Dr. Leonard Hofstadter.
你嗨
Hi-lo.
我 我本来想说"你好"
I-I started to say "hi,"
中途又想说"嗨"
and then I switched to "hello" in the middle.
结果就成了"你嗨"
It came out "hi-lo."
咄[表示轻蔑]
Duh.
很高兴见到你
Uh,it's nice to meet you.
我拜读过你的书和许多论文
I-I've read both your books and most of your papers.
我叫莱纳德 就住这儿 你太有才了
I-I'm Leonard,I live here,you're brilliant.
真不好意思
I apologize.
他只是个搞实验物理的
He's only an experimental physicist.
没关系
No need to apologize.
我有几个好朋友也是搞实验的
其实也不算好朋友 就是认识而已
Well,not my best friends,but I know them.
我最要好的朋友
My best friend is
是一位名叫温迪的分子化学家
真不好意思 我话太多了
你嗨
Hi-lo.
你饿吗 渴吗
Are you hungry,thirsty?
我来招待你吧
Can I offer you anything?
不用了 她是我的客人
No,she's my guest.
要招待她的话 也该由我来吧
If anyone should offer her anything,it should be me.
伊丽莎白 我能为你效劳吗
Elizabeth,can I get you something?
你想要女性卫生用品
还是调节肠道的酸奶
or a bowel-regulating yogurt?
这俩选项都很有意思嘛
Interesting choices.
考虑到我现在的需求 还是酸奶吧
Based on my current needs,I guess I'd pick the yogurt.
好极了
Excellent.
要是这酸奶起作用的话
If the yogurt works,
我还买了些香薰蜡烛
分享到: