生活大爆炸第三季第二十一集_2
时间:2014-12-09 06:13:42
搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。
(单词翻译)
这是你耶
Look,it's you.
非常感谢你们让我住在这里
Thank you so much for opening up your home to me.
谁愿意住宾馆啊
Well,who wants to stay in a hotel?
窗户又打不开 诡异的卡片式钥匙
Windows that don't open,those crazy card-shaped keys.
知音啊 我太高兴了
I'm so glad you understand.
不对 他不是你的知音
No,he doesn't understand.
我才是
I understand.
我也是啊
Well,I understand,too.
你剽窃了我的想法
You're just misappropriating my understanding.
我觉得任何一所大学都想要你
I think any university would want you.
当然 除了那些
Except,of course,
已经接纳你的大学
any university that had already had you.
因为他们已经在接纳你之前
Because they would've already wanted you
已经想要你了
before they,you know,got you.
这就是跟你说"你嗨"的那位
From the mind that brought you "hi-lo."
我带你去房间看看吧
Let me show you to your room.
好啊
All right.
我也觉得我困了 晚安 莱纳德
I guess I am tired. Good night,Leonard.
好安
Uh,sleep night.
我想说 晚安
I mean,obviously,good night.
我本来想说"好梦"
I started to say "sleep tight,"
然后我又中途改了主意
then I changed my mind in the middle.
我对天发誓 我很聪明的
I swear to god,I'm smart.
话说清楚点 伙计
Get it together,man.
好的 给你展示一下
All right,let me show you
这个房间里的一些功能吧
some of the features of the room.
首先 窗户
First,windows.
很常见
Conventional.
打开 关上
Open,closed.
打开 关上
Open,closed.
开一半
或者说关一半 这取决于你的哲学取向
这里是我的漫画收藏
Over here is my comic book collection.
可以随意浏览
这里有一盒阅读专用的一次性手套
There's a box of disposable reading gloves
就在床头柜上
on the night stand.
很好
Good to know.
在这里
In here,you'll find
你可以找到应急储备
emergency provisions.
足够八天的食物和水 一把弩
An eight-day supply of food and water,a crossbow,
一个高密度优盘 里面有
Season 2 of Star
Trek5 the original series
原版的《星际迷航》第二季
on a high-density flash drive.
那要是所有的USB接口都在
What if there's a disaster
灾难中坏掉了呢
that destroys all the USB ports?
那就真的没法儿活了 不是吗
Then there's really no reason to live,is there?
我能问个关于你室友的问题吗
Can I ask a question about your roommate?
他是个蠢货 对吧
He's an odd duck,isn't he?
他的情感生活是个什么状态
What's his relationship status?
他跟住在走廊对面的那个女服务员
Well,there was a misbegotten adventure
有过一段奸情
With a waitress who lives across the hall.
莫名其妙开始 又莫名其妙结束
他俩没有什么共同点
They had very little in common,
除了床笫之欢
except for carnal activity.
这就是为什么
That's why I acquired
我准备了这副隔音耳麦
these noise-canceling headphones.
如果你打算用它的话
If you decide to use them,
请记得戴完之后用湿巾把耳罩擦干净
please clean the ear pieces afterwards
湿巾就在卫生间里
with the wet wipes you'll find in the bathroom.
有个贴着"湿巾"标签的抽屉
They're in the drawer labeled "wet wipes."
行
Okay.
很好 那就不打扰你晚上梳洗时间了
Good. I'll leave you to your nighttime ablutions.
早上卫生间的使用时间表已经发你邮箱
I've e-mailed you the morning bathroom schedule.
欢迎礼包里还有一份塑封过的版本
You'll also find a laminated copy in your welcome packet.
就印在紧急逃生线路图的背面
It's on the back of the emergency escape route diagram.
真体贴
How thoughtful.
-睡个好觉 朋友 -你也是
- Sleep well,my friend. - You,too.
让我再拿一样东西
Oh,let me just get one thing.
这是我的备用应急储备包
It's my backup emergency supply
kit7.
客厅的紧急逃生路线不经过这边
The living room escape route doesn't pass through here.
晚安
Now,good night.
如果世界末日降临的话 祝你好运
And if there's an apocalypse,good luck.
请进
Yes?
我看见你的灯还亮着
I saw your light on.
你没事吧
Is everything all right?
没事 我就是睡不着
Yeah,I just couldn't sleep.
我也睡不着
Me neither.
你看我在读什么
Oh,look what I'm reading.
你的书哦
It's you.
你不是读过了吗
I thought you already read it.
是读过 不过有一阵子了
I did,but it's been a while,
我想在早餐时表现得聪明点
And I wanted to sound smart over breakfast.
你很聪明了
Aw,you're smart.
是吗 太好了
Oh,good.
我还担心你没看出来
Wasn't sure it was coming across.
在读第几章
What chapter are you on?
第六章
Uh,six.
银河系外距离等级
Oh,the extragalactic distance ladder.
想知道一个小秘密吗
Want to know a little secret?
当然
Sure.
威尔逊-巴普效应那一节
I wrote the section on the Wilson-Bappu effect
我是全裸着写的
completely naked.
真的吗
Really?
读起来可不像
Uh,sure doesn't read that way.
我来给你演示
Here,let me show you.
考虑到脉动变星的亮度变化
When we consider the brightness of
pulsating8 variable stars,
这可能就是
we start to see a possible explanation
哈勃常数出现数值分歧的原因之一
你的科学真是活色生香
You really make science come alive.
语音测试 清晨语音测试
第二次语音测试
Second vocal test.
第二次清晨语音测试
Second morning vocal test.
谢尔顿早
Morning,Sheldon.
早
Morning.
谢尔顿早
Morning,Sheldon.
早
Morning.
昨晚过得愉快吗
I trust you had a pleasant night.
不是一般愉快
More than pleasant.
失陪一下 我要去方便
Excuse me,I'm going to relieve myself.
喝什么咖啡
How do you take your coffee?
-清咖啡 -好滴
- Black. - Okeydoke.
为休斯顿而尿 为奥斯丁而尿
Pee for Houston,pee for Austin,
为我深爱的州而尿
pee for the state my heart got lost in.
再为德州抖两抖
And shake twice for Texas.
他妈妈教他的
Something his mother taught him.
好了 伊丽莎白
All right,Elizabeth,
轮到你用卫生间了
the bathroom is yours.
坐垫我放下了 为保护你健康还消了毒
The seat is down,and has been sanitized for your protection.
你真细心 不过我想先喝完咖啡
That's very thoughtful,but I think I'll finish my coffee first.
看来酸奶是没起作用
Ah,so the yogurt didn't work.
我要火速去给生产商写邮件指责他们
I'll fire off a critical e-mail to the manufacturer.
太好了 你们都起了
Oh,good,you're up.
我的车发动不了
Look,my car won't start.
需要有人送我上班
I need a ride to work.
又对检查引擎灯置之不理了
Did you once again ignore your "check engine" light?
不是 大明白先生
No,Mr. Smarty-pants.
我这次没理加油提示灯
I ignored the "fill gas tank" light.
莱纳德 佩妮来查探下
Leonard,Penny wants to exploit any
你是否对她余情未了
以达到搭车上班的目的
in order to get a ride to work.
好 当然 等我把咖啡倒旅行杯里
Oh,yeah,sure,let me just put this in a travel mug.
你好
Hello.
嗨
Hi.
佩妮 这位是普林顿博士
Oh,Penny,this is Dr. Plimpton...
量子宇宙论权威专家
A leading expert on quantum cosmology.
普林顿博士 这是佩妮
Dr. Plimpton,Penny is a waitress
一名不理解内燃机需要
who doesn't understand the role gasoline plays
汽油做燃料的服务生
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you,too.
在这住得好吗
Are you enjoying your stay?
是的 非常好
Yes,very much.
那就好
Good.
太棒了 无意义的客套话交流完毕
伊丽莎白 莱纳德如厕时间就要到了
Elizabeth,Leonard's bathroom time is coming up,
相信我 在他后面去可不是好事
and believe me,you do not want to follow him.
失陪了
Excuse me.
好吧 我看我得去换衣服了
Okay,well,I guess I should get dressed
好送大家去上班
so I can take everyone to work.
你 谢尔顿
You and Sheldon
还有谢尔顿的朋友
and Sheldon's friend,
普林顿博士 你刚见过的
Dr. Plimpton,who you just met.
肯定会有趣
Gonna be fun.
就像玩具车
Like a clown car.
等等
Hang on. Hmm?
哦 什么事
Yeah? What? Huh?
我们刚刚分手
We just broke up.
什么... 你我吗 是哈
Wha... uh,you and me? Yeah,we did.
不久之前
Not too long ago.
你适应得如何
How are you doing with it?
明显没你适应得好
我什么 没明白
I,um,I don't follow.
知道吗 这不不关我的事
You know what? It's,it's none of my business.
我们刚刚分手
If you want to sleep with Sheldon's doctor
buddy15
你就想和谢尔顿的博士朋友上床 那就去吧
right after we stopped seeing each other,go for it.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
我对你提议莱纳德
I'm uncomfortable with you recommending
争取与普林顿博士性交感到不安
她可还有更重要的事要忙
who I assure you has better things to do.
分享到: