生活大爆炸第三季第二十二集_1
时间:2014-12-09 06:15:21
搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。
(单词翻译)
粉色指甲油
Okay,Babydoll Pink,
看看你能不能把我爸遗传的大脚遮小点
let's see if you can cover up the fact that I got my dad's feet.
谢尔顿 就两度
It's just two degrees,Sheldon.
我只想把恒温器调高两度
让我像你指出 两度
Let me point out that two degrees
可以是水和蒸汽的差异
can be the difference between water and steam.
我们又不是住在茶壶里
Yes,if we lived in a teakettle.
你在室友协议中同意了这个温度
This is the temperature you agreed to in the roommate agreement.
去你的室友协议
Aw,screw the roommate agreement!
不许你鄙视室友协议
No,you don't screw the roommate agreement.
室友协议鄙视你
The roommate agreement screws you.
跟你的恒温器下地狱去吧
You know what,go to hell and set their thermostat.
我根本不用下地狱
I don't have to go to hell.
调成73度 我已经在地狱了
At 73 degrees,I'm there already!
谁啊
Who is it?
莱纳德
Leonard.
等等
Hang on.
我今晚能睡你沙发上吗
Can I sleep on your couch tonight?
可以
Uh,well,you can try,
不过对门的人一直很吵
but the people across the hall are being very noisy.
你听到了吧
You heard that,huh?
显然 一个想调恒温器
Apparently,the one fella tried to adjust the thermostat,
另一个又发疯了
then the other fella went bat-crap crazy.
你也觉得他是疯子吧
So you agree,he's nuts.
没他的室友那么疯
Well,not as nuts as the guy who chooses to live with him.
信不信由你 我刚认识他时他更疯
Believe it or not,he was worse when I met him.
我才不信呢
Oh,I do not believe that.
你太傻太天真了
就像七年前的我
Just like I was seven years ago.
我刚开始在大学工作
I'd just started at the university.
请问 谢尔顿?库珀家在哪
Excuse me,I'm looking for Sheldon Cooper's apartment.
你是来看房的吧
Oh,I bet you're here to check out the room for rent.
-对 -兄弟 快跑
- Yeah. - Run away,dude.
什么
What?!
跑快点 跑远点
Run fast,run far.
那应该是第一条线索
That should have been my first clue.
谢尔顿的前室友要你赶紧逃跑
So Sheldon's last roommate tried to warn you off?
我当时只觉得他是个疯子
For all I knew,he was the crazy one.
他的样子很像疯子
跟谢尔顿住能不疯吗
Well,yeah,he'd been living with Sheldon.
现在明白也太迟啦
Sure,it makes sense now.
接着 我上楼敲门
Anyway,I went upstairs and knocked on the door.
有事吗
Yeah?
你是库珀博士吗
Dr. Cooper?
你找的是对门的疯子
No,you want the crazy guy across the hall.
回想起来 那是第二条线索
In retrospect,that was clue number two.
有事吗
Yes?
我是莱纳德?霍夫斯塔德
I'm Leonard Hofstadter.
我打过电话想看房 你说...
I called you about the apartment. You said...
我知道我说了什么
I know what I said.
我也知道你说了什么
I know what you said.
我还知道我妈在1992年3月5日说了什么
I know what my mother said on March 5,1992.
第六惰性气体是什么
What is the sixth noble gas?
-什么 -你说你是科学家
- What? - You said you're a scientist.
第六惰性气体是什么
What is the sixth noble gas?
氡?
Uh,radon?
你是问我还是回答我
Are you asking me or telling me?
回答你?
Telling you?
回答你
Telling you.
好 下一个问题
All right,next question.
[星际迷航中初代和下一代进取号的舰长]
柯克还是皮卡尔
Kirk or Picard?
好难抉择
初代比下一代好看
Um,Original Series over Next Generation,
但皮卡尔比柯克强
but Picard over Kirk.
正确
Correct.
你已通过室友关系第一关
You've passed the first barrier to roommate-hood.
你可以进来了
You may enter.
挺宽敞的嘛
Oh,this is pretty nice.
卧室在里面吧
Uh,the bedrooms are back there?
这得看情况
That depends.
我不明白
I don't understand.
卧室的存在有条件的吗
不 但对你来说卧室的存在是有条件的
No,but your ability to perceive their existence is conditional
你要通过第二和第三关
on you passing the second and third barriers.
有三关啊
There's three?
一个比一个更具挑战性
请坐
Have a seat.
好
Okay.
不 这是我的专座
No! That's where I sit!
有区别吗
What's the difference?
这个位置正好
This seat is ideally located
能在冬天吹到暖气
both in relation to the heat source in the winter
夏天吹到对流风
and a cross breeze in the summer.
而且正对着电视机
It also faces the television at a direct angle,
我能专心看电视或者打机
allowing me to immerse myself in entertainment or game play
不受谈话干扰
without being subjected to conversation.
因此 我把它置于永恒状态了
As a result,I've placed it in a state of eternal dibs.
可能吗
Can you do that?
[拉丁语]
Cathedra mea,regulae meae.
意思是"我的椅子 我做主"
That's Latin for "My chair,my rules."
你在电话里说
Now,you said on the phone
你的研究领域是物理
that your area of study is physics.
对 实验物理学
Uh,yeah,experimental physics.
那是什么
What is that?
跟你无关
Doesn't concern you.
你每天都会去大学吗
You'll be going to the university every day?
对
Yes.
-你有交通工具吗 -有辆车
- And you have a vehicle? - A car,yeah.
你愿意载我吗
And you'll be willing to drive me?
你不会开车吗
Can't you drive?
我会
I can.
我不想开
I choose not to.
那我可以载你
Okay,I suppose I could drive you.
这点可以给我加加分对吧
That's a point in my favor,right?
我来写就可以了
Why don't you let me do this.
别这样 我问问而已嘛
Come on,I just asked.
最后一个问题
Last question.
身处一个后启示录的世界中
In a post-apocalyptic world,
你会最先考虑完成以下哪项工作
which task would you assign the highest priority?
找出可持续利用的食物来源
Locating a sustainable food source,
重建一个功能政府
reestablishing a functioning government,
生育 还是传承人类文化
procreating,or preserving the knowledge of mankind?
我选 传承文化
Uh,I'm gonna go with... preserving the knowledge.
正解
That's correct.
供你参考 除了生育 其他答案我都接受
FYI,I would have accepted any answer other than procreating.
来 我带你参观一下其他房间
Come,I'll show you the rest of the apartment.
太好了
Oh,good.
我通过关卡了
I passed the barriers.
只是第二关卡 别翘尾巴呢
The second barrier. Don't get cocky.
这里是浴室
This is the bathroom.
你周期正常吗
Are you fairly regular?
大概吧
Uh,I guess.
你不能给我模棱两可的答案
This isn't going to work if you're guessing.
你什么时候排泄粪便
我憋不住的时候
When I have to.
你憋不住的时候
When you have to?
抱歉 我不租房间给嬉皮士
I'm sorry,I don't rent to hippies.
不好意思 是早上
I-I'm sorry,uh,in the morning.
8点左右
Around 8:00.
8点不行 你可以7点半用厕所
I can't give you 8:00. I can give you 7:30.
好 我同意
Fine. I'll take it.
通过第三关卡
Third barrier passed.
你赢得了参观你卧室的权利
You have won the right to see your room.
噢耶
Huzzah.
是这间吗
Is this it?
不 这是我的卧室
No,this is my room.
人们不能进我的卧室
People don't go in my room.
那你睡哪儿啊
So where do you sleep?
我没明白
I don't understand.
你说人类不能进去 你自己也是人类
If people don't go in there,and you're people,and...
你 是人类吧
You are people,aren't you?
我开个玩笑
Making a joke.
你经常这样吗
Do you do this often?
偶尔吧
On occasion.
你的卧室
Your room.
分享到: