小王子 第64期:最凄凉的地方
时间:2016-06-03 05:08:57
搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。
(单词翻译)
For you who also love the little prince, and for me, nothing in the universe can be the same if somewhere,
对你们这些喜欢小王子的人来说,就象对于我来说一样,无论什么地方,凡是某处,
we do not know where, a sheep that we never saw has– yes or no?– eaten a rose...
如果一只羊(尽管我们并不认识它),吃了一朵玫瑰花,或是没有吃掉一朵玫瑰花,那么宇宙的面貌就全然不同。
Look up at the sky.
你们望着天空。
Ask yourselves: is it yes or no? Has the sheep eaten the flower?
你们想一想:羊究竟是吃了还是没有吃掉花?
And you will see how everything changes...
那么你们就会看到一切都变了样…
And no
grown-up1 will ever understand that this is a matter of so much importance!
任何一个大人将永远不会明白这个问题竟如此重要!
This is, to me, the loveliest and saddest landscape in the world.
对我来说,这是世界上最美也是最凄凉的地方。
It is the same as that on the
preceding2 page, but I have
drawn3 it again to impress it on your memory.
它与前一页画的是同一个地方。我再一次将它画出来,为的是好让你们看清楚。
It is here that the little prince appeared on Earth, and disappeared.
就是在这里,小王子出现在地球上,后来,也正是在这里消失了的。
Look at it carefully so that you will be sure to recognise it in case you travel some day to the African desert.
请你们仔细看看这个地方,以便你们有一天去非洲沙漠上旅行的时候,能够准确地辨认出这个地方。
And, if you should come upon this spot, please do not hurry on. Wait for a time, exactly under the star.
如果,你们有机会经过这个地方,我请求你们不要匆匆而过,请你们就在那颗星星底下等一等!
Then, if a little man appears who laughs, who has
golden4 hair and who refuses to answer questions,you will know who he is.
如果这时,有个小孩子向你走来,如果他笑着,他有金黄色的头发,如果当你问他问题时他不回答,你一定会猜得出他是谁。
If this should happen, please comfort me. Send me word that he has come back.
那就请你们帮个忙,不要让我这么忧伤:赶快写信告诉我,他又回来了。
分享到: