在线英语听力室

老友记精校版第1季 第36期:克林顿亲信助手(4)

时间:2016-10-28 00:39:39

搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。

(单词翻译)

   Joanne:Look at you in the apron1. You look like you're in a play.

  看你穿着围裙,好像在拍戏一样。
  Rachel:God look at you, you are so big I can't believe it!
  看看你,都这么壮了,真是难以相信!
  Leslie:I know. I know! I'm a duplex.
  我知道!我肚子里还有一个呢。
  Rachel:Kiki, you look phenomenal, I mean, you've lost, like, a ton of weight. and you shouldReally really it's time to stop, you look perfect.
  Kiki,你看起来真漂亮,你看上去好像减了一吨重。你真是……真的,是时候该停下来了,你看上去棒极了。
  Rachel:Anyway, so what's going on with you?
  那你怎么样?
  Joanne:Well, guess who my dad's making partner in his firm? Me!
  嗯,猜猜我爸让谁做他公司的合伙人?我!
  Kiki:And while we're on the subject of news...
  还有,说到新闻话题
  Phoebe:Look, look, I have elbows!
  快看,快看,我有手肘!
  Chandler:Poulet passes it up to Leetch!
  Poulet传球给Leetch。
  Joey:Leetch spots Messier in the crease2 there's the pass!
  Leetch直传小禁区的Messier ——看这脚传球!
  Chandler:We'll take a brief time out while Messier stops to look at some women's shoes.
  Messier停下来看女式鞋的时候我们休息一会吧。
  Ross:Carol was wearing boots just like those the night that we we first y'know. Fact, she, uh she never took them off, 'cause wewe Sorry. Sorry.
  那天晚上Carol就是穿的这种靴子,我们的第一次,你知道,实际上,她,呃,她一直没脱靴,因为我们,我们,对不起,对不起。
  Joey:I can not believe
  难以相信
  Chandler:What?
  又怎么了?
  Ross:Peach pit.
  桃核儿。
  Chandler:Yes, Bunny?
  又怎样?
  Ross:Peach pit. That night we, uh we had
  桃核。那晚我们,恩,我们吃了……
  Joey:Peaches?
  桃子?
  Ross:Actually, nectarines, but basically...
  实际上,是油桃,但基本上……
  Chandler:Could've been a peach.
  可以说是桃子。

分享到:

Error Warning!

出错了

Error page: /mobile/index.php?aid=382326&mid=3
Error infos: Got error 28 from storage engine
Error sql: select `l`.`tag`,`l`.`index`,`l`.`level_id`,`b`.`id`,`b`.`word`,`b`.`spell`,`b`.`explain`,`b`.`sentence`,`b`.`src` from `new_wordtaglist` `l` left join `new_word_base` `b` on `l`.`tag`=`b`.`word` where `l`.`arc_id`='382326' and `l`.`level_id`>='' group by `b`.`word` order by `l`.`index` asc

本文本内容来源于互联网抓取和网友提交,仅供参考,部分栏目没有内容,如果您有更合适的内容,欢迎 点击提交 分享给大家。