蒙面侠佐罗 第8章:逃脱(1)
时间:2017-02-22 05:41:24
搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。
(单词翻译)
Chapter Eight: The Escape
第八章:逃脱
"The Governor of California is here today," says
Sergeant1 Gonzales.
“加利福尼亚州总督今天在这里,”冈萨雷斯警长说。
"Good!” says Captain Ramon. "I must speak to him.”
“好!”拉蒙队长说,“我必须和他谈谈。”
"Good morning, Captain Ramon," says the Governor.
“早上好,拉蒙队长。”总督说。
"I have your letter. Thank you for the information about the Pulido family. They are Zorro's friends.
“我有你的信。感谢您了解普利多家族的信息。他们是佐罗的朋友。
They are
traitors2. We must put them in prison and kill them! They are dangerous.”
他们是叛徒。我们必须把他们关在监狱里,杀了他们!他们是危险的。”
"What a good idea! My soldiers can arrest them today," says the Captain.
“真是个好主意!我的士兵今天要逮捕他们,”船长说。
A group of soldiers goes to the Pulido hacienda. They arrest Don Carlos, Dona Catalina and Lolita.
一群士兵去普利多大庄园。他们逮捕唐卡洛斯,卡特琳娜和洛丽塔。
They take them to prison. Don Carlos is furious. His wife and daughter cry.
他们带他们去监狱。唐卡洛斯是相当的愤怒。他的妻子和女儿很伤心。
When Don Diego hears about this, he goes to the Governor. He asks him, "Why is the Pulido family in prison?"
唐·迭戈听到这个消息,他去找总督问他,“为什么普利多一家在监狱里?”
The Governor answers, "They are Zorro's friends. They help and protect him. They are traitors!”
总督回答说:“他们是佐罗的朋友,他们帮助和保护他,他们是叛徒!
"I cannot believe this. I know them. They are honest people. They don't help bandits," says Don Diego.
“我不能相信这一点,我知道他们,他们是诚实的人,他们不会帮助土匪的。”唐·迭戈说。
"You are wrong, Don Diego. They must be punished. The punishment for traitors is death," says the Governor.
“你错了,唐·迭戈,他们必须受到惩罚,对叛徒的惩罚是死亡。”总督说。
分享到: