生活大爆炸第八季 第207期:生动有趣的情侣吵架
时间:2019-02-28 01:45:48
搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。
(单词翻译)
So, for those of you just tuning1 in, we are listening to a really fun fight between my costar... 各位刚刚开始收听的听众,我们正在直播一场生动有趣的情侣吵架。由我的合演者...
No, no, no. We're not fighting; we're just...having a conversation. 不对不对,我们没有吵架。我们只是在谈话而已。
All right. We're listening to a really fun conversation between my costar from
Serial2 Ape-ist 2 and her fiance, who doesn't believe women should have dreams. 好吧。我们正在直播一场生动有趣的情侣谈话,由我在《杀人恶猿2》中的合演者,和她不相信女性也能有梦想的未婚夫出演。
Give me back that juice. 把果汁还给我。
What is the harm if I
audition3? 就算我去试镜了又会怎样?
Well, what if you get it? 要是你得到那个角色了呢?
I don't know, I make a movie, become rich and famous, win an Oscar, a Golden Globe and live an incredibly wonderful life. 我不知道。我大概会拍部电影、变得多金又出名、将奥斯卡和金球奖纳入囊中、从此过上幸福又快乐的生活吧。
From a Kevin Smith movie? 就凭一部凯文·史密斯的电影吗?
Oh, I'm hanging up now. 人家要挂电话了。
Don't you listen to him,
buddy4. You're
awesome5. You're one of the greatest directors of our time. 别理他,老兄。你是最棒的。你是本世纪最伟大的导演之一。
I don't have a part for you, Wheaton. 我没有角色给你,威顿。
And that was Kevin Smith. 拜拜吧,凯文·史密斯。
Thanks a lot. 真是多谢你。
I'm just trying to protect you. How many times did I see you get your heart broken trying to make it as an actress? 我只是想保护你。我多少次看见你为了追求演员梦而伤心欲绝了?
Okay, instead of protecting me, why don't you try being excited when something good happens? 除了保护我,你为什么不能为我的好事而开心一点呢?
I'm always excited for you! I'm excited that you found this new job where you're making decent money. 我一直都很为你高兴啊!你找到了这份新工作,挣到了不错的工资,我就很开心。
Decent? I make twice what you make. - Wait, twice? ! 什么不错?我挣的钱是你的两倍呢。-什么,两倍?!
Yeah. 是的。
Like, "times two" twice? 你是指,乘以2那么多吗?
For those of you at home, Leonard just found out his fiance makes way more money than he does. Let's listen. 各位听众,莱纳德刚刚发现他的未婚妻收入比他高很多。让我们继续听下去。
I went to school for half my life. I have a
doctorate6. I'm still paying off college loans. 我读了半辈子的书,得到了博士学位。现在我还在忙着还学贷。
Well, how much do you owe? Maybe I can help you out. 你还欠多少钱啊?也许我可以帮帮你。
Wil, can we just turn off the podcast for a little bit? 威尔,你可以把播客停一下吗?
For those of you at home, I am shaking my head "no". 各位听众,我现在正在摇头。
分享到: