生活大爆炸第八季 第211期:一份过夜包
时间:2019-02-28 01:55:46
搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。
(单词翻译)
Would it alarm you to know that I hid those things here two years ago just in case this ever came up? 我要是说为了以备不时之需我两年前就在这藏好了一份过夜包,你会不会吓到?
It would, but you know how much I admire preparedness. How did you know we'd be in the living room? 会的,但你知道我对充分准备是有多欣赏的。你怎么知道我们会在客厅睡呢?
Who says this is the only one I hid? 谁告诉你我只藏了这一份了?
Hello? What is this? 有人吗?这什么东西?
We built a
fort1! 我们建了个堡垒!
Are those my sheets? 那是我床单吗?
Yes, they are. 没错。
Okay. Well, you kids have fun. I'm gonna go to sleep. 好吧。孩子们,你们开心就好。我去睡了。
Leonard, don't you want to see the inside of the fort? 莱纳德,你不想看看堡垒里面什么样子吗?
Yeah, I'm good. 不用了。
Oh, come on. I really wanted to tell someone they can't come in. 来嘛,我真的很想试试将人拒之门外。
Okay, fine. Sheldon, may I please visit your fort? 好吧。谢尔顿,我能进你的堡垒参观一下吗?
I want to say no, but it's too
glorious2. Get in here! 我想拒绝,但里面太棒了。快进来!
Thank you. 谢谢。
Okay, have a seat on the floor. 请在地上就座。
Not there. That's my spot. 那里不行,那是我的专座。
分享到: