生活大爆炸 第九季:第11集 谢尔顿陪艾米过生日(下)
时间:2019-03-01 01:14:43
搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。
(单词翻译)
Why isn't it ever Angie Dickinson's bedroom? 为什么永远都不是安吉·迪金森的卧室(以美腿闻名的性感女星)
You're back. It-it doesn't seem like it's up to me. 你回来了,这似乎不是我能决定的
I suppose you're here because... 我猜你来是因为
I've
decided1 to be physical with my girlfriend, and I've never done that before. 我决定跟我的女朋友发生肉体关系了,而我以前从来没有做过
EExcuse me for a moment. 稍等一下
Well, it was worth a shot. So, can you help me? 至少努力过了,所以你能帮我吗
Uh, all right. Um... once once the man gets the the woman out of her... out of her bloomers... 好吧,当一个男人把一个女人的灯笼内裤脱掉
Oh, no. Not that. II understand the
mechanics2. 不,不是那个,我知道"做"法
Oh, good, good. 'Cause, uh,I have no idea what kids these days are...calling theirtheir parts. 很好,因为...我完全不知道现在的孩子们,都怎么称呼他们的"部位"
I think they say "junk". 他们好像是说"大屌"(垃圾)
What is happening to this world? 这世界到底怎么了
Whatwhat do you actually need to know? 你究竟想知道什么
This is an important night for us, and I'm worried I might be
overwhelmed3 and ruin everything. 那一晚将对我俩来说都很重要,我有点担心自己会太紧张,然后搞砸了
Sheldon, ifif you're with the right person, itit'll be okay. 谢尔顿,如果对方是对的人,一切都会水到渠成
Thank you, Arthur. You are the wisest of the wise. 谢谢你,亚瑟,你是世界上最有智慧的人
Well, that'sthat's very nice of you to say, but I think I'm just an expression of...of your unconscious mind. 很高兴你能这么说,可我觉得我只不过是你潜意识的映射
Oh, sure. Yeah. Well, you're fun to look at. 当然了,但是看着你挺好玩的嘛
Tonight's the night! Yeah, the wait is finally over! 就是今晚了,是啊,终于等到了
I know. Then you'll finally stop talking about it! 对啊,你们终于可以不再提这事了
Ready to go? Let's do this. Have fun, guys! 准备好了吗,来吧,祝你们开心哦
We will. I can't believe Sheldon gave this up. 我们会的,不敢相信谢尔顿会放弃这个
I know. We're gonna have so much more fun than him. 是啊,我们肯定会玩得比他开心得多
No, they're not. Knowing them, they will. T minus 15 minutes! 不,他们不会的,依他们的尿性,会的,倒数15分钟
Oh, did you hear from Wil? Yeah, he's on his way. 威尔联系你了吗,他在路上了
Time for bladder check. Check. Check. Check. Wait. 膀胱检查时间,检查完毕,检查完毕,检查完毕,等等
Screw it. I'm holding it. 管他的,我决定忍着
What is everyone booing at? 大家都在嘘什么
Hey, guys. What's up? Um, hey, Wil. What you doin'? 各位,你们好吗,威尔,你在干什么
I was on Star
Trek4. I'm just rooting for the home team. 我演过《星际迷航》,当然要支持自家人
Star Trek
stinks5! Yeah? Live long and suck it! 《星际迷航》烂透了,是吗,生生不息,滚你妈逼
Birthday girl. Birthday girl. Birthday girl. Come in! 生日女孩,生日女孩,生日女孩,快进来
Hi, Sheldon. Hello. Sorry I'm late. I also got you a balloon, but it floated away, and I chased it for a while. 你好,谢尔顿,你好,抱歉我迟到了,我本来还给你带了一个气球,可是它飞走了,我追了好久
That's okay. Come on in. Thank you. Mmhmm. 没关系,快进来吧,谢谢你
Um, I'll... I'm gonna go put these in water. 我拿个花瓶装上
Ooh, this is different, hmm? Candles and music. 感觉很不一样嘛,蜡烛和音乐
Do you like it? It's kind of spooky. I can change it back. 你喜欢吗,有点吓人,我可以换回原样
No, no, no. It's your birthday. As long as no one jumps out in a hockey mask, I'll be fine. 不不,这是你的生日,只要面具杀人魔杰森别突然跳出来就好
So...What'd you have in mind for tonight? 所以...你今晚想做什么
I thought I could take you out to a nice birthday dinner. If we pick a place east of here, we might find the balloon. 我本来想带你去吃一顿生日大餐,如果选个东边的餐厅,说不定还能把气球找回来
Um, that sounds nice, but...I'm not really hungry right now.I thought maybe... 听起来不错,可是...我现在不是很饿,我想咱们不如...
we could do presents first.All right. 先"上"礼物吧,好呀
I should probably tell you something about this gift. 关于这件礼物,我有些事要先告诉你
You mean before you...give it to me? Yes. 你是说在你..."给我"之前吗,是的
May I ask you a question before I...give it to you? 我可以先问一个问题吗,在我..."给你"之前
Of course. Why are we saying "give it to you" like that? 当然,为什么我们要把,"给你"说得这么诡异
Sheldon, I know your present is...for us to be intimate tonight. 谢尔顿,我知道你的礼物...就是今夜与我共享鱼水之欢
I see. Is that all right? I'm sorry, but this is a litigious society. I'm gonna need
verbal6 consent. Yes. 我明白了,你愿意吗,抱歉,如今这社会动不动就告上法庭,我需要你的口头同意,求之不得
You know what, let me pull a quick contract off the Internet. 我还是上网下载一个简易合同吧
So, if you don't like Star Wars, why are you here? 如果你不喜欢《星球大战》 那你干嘛还来呢
Oh, I'm just having fun. 我只是图一乐
Everyone takes Star Wars so seriously. Like if the movie's bad, it's gonna ruin their lives. 每个人都对这电影这么认真看待,就好像电影拍砸了,他们的人生也就毁了
Is it bad? Did you hear something? 电影拍砸了吗,你听说了什么吗
Oh, my God. It's bad. Somebody kill me. See? That's what I mean. 亲娘耶,拍砸了,谁赶紧来杀了我吧,看到没,我就是指这种人
When you wake up in the morning, whether this is the greatest movie ever or a total piece of crap, your life isn't gonna change at all. 当你明早从晨光中醒来,不管这电影是神作一部,还是狗屎一坨,你的生活都不会有任何改变
He's right. Yeah. No matter what happens, we're coming back tomorrow to watch it again. 他说得对,没错,不管发生什么,我们明天都会再来看一遍
Do you think Sheldon's actually gonna go through with it? 你觉得谢尔顿真的会跟艾米滚成床单吗
I don't know. He said he's ready. 我不知道,他说他已经准备好了
Yeah, but he also swore this was the year he'd be able to pull the
guts7 out of a
pumpkin8. 没错,可是他还发誓说,今年一定有勇气把南瓜内瓤掏出来呢
Well, I'm gonna stay positive. I mean, we talked. I told him what women like, and after he stopped
giggling9, he seemed pretty sure of himself. 我对谢尔顿有信心,我们聊过了,我告诉他女生的喜好,他咯咯傻笑了一阵后,看起来相当有自信
hi. Hello. So, um...should I get under the covers with you? All right. 你好,你好,那个...我该跟你一起钻进被子里吗,好呀
Hello. Hi! Why are you shaking? Are you cold? 你好,你好啊,你怎么在发抖,你很冷吗
I'm just, um... really nervous. Why? 我只是有点,太紧张,为什么
I've been waiting for this for so long, I've just... built it up in my head. I don't know what to expect. 我等待这一刻等得太久了,我...脑补过太多,我不知道接下来该期待什么
Neither do I. But... we can find out together. 我也不知道,但是...我们可以一起找出答案
Okay. I'm really nervous. 好的,我真的好紧张
I know. We've been waiting so long for this. 我知道,我们等待这一刻等得太久了
And we've built it up in our heads so much. 我们脑补过太多
Guys, it's just a movie. That's true. 各位,这只是部电影而已,没错
He's right. It is. Although, we all remember Jar Jar. 他说得对,的确,不过,我们都记得扎扎
Leonard, II'm scared again. 莱纳德,我又开始提心吊胆了
Well, I enjoyed that more than I thought I would. Me, too. 我比预想中更享受,奴家也是
I look forward to your next birthday when we do it again. That works for me. 我很期待你下次过生日时,我们再做一次,这样奴家也愿意
I enjoyed that more than I thought I would. I don't think I can walk right now. 我比预想中更享受这电影呢,我爽得都走不动了
Uh, Sheldon? Sheldon. Arthur. What are you doing here? II don't think I need any more advice. 谢尔顿,谢尔顿,亚瑟,你在这里干什么,我不需要什么建议了
II was just curious. HowHow'd it go? 我只是好奇嘛,那事儿最后怎么样了
It was amazing. II saw it a few days later. What a movie 非常棒,几天之后我去看了,电影超赞
But, uh, whatwhat about Amy? 那... 艾米呢
Uh, uh, she liked it fine. But she doesn't have the history with the
franchise10 I do. 她也挺喜欢的,不过她不像我,对这个系列作有感情
Okay. Good... good talk. 好吧,好吧,聊得挺开心
分享到: