生活大爆炸 第九季:第14集 谢尔顿的姥姥不喜欢艾米(下)
时间:2019-03-01 01:35:25
搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。
(单词翻译)
So, Penny, I understand you have a new job. 佩妮,我得知你有一份新工作
It's so wonderful that you modern
gals2 can have it all. A husband and a fulltime career. 你们现代女性要啥有啥,真棒,有丈夫,还能有一份全职工作
I have a relationship and a fulltime career, too. That doesn't
bode3 well. 我也有一个男朋友和一份全职工作啊,那不是什么好事
Why not? Youyou just said it's okay for her to work. 为什么,她有工作你就说好
Well, Leonard doesn't need as much tending to as Sheldon does. And as Moon Pie explained, Leonard's work is more of a hobby. 莱纳德不像谢尔顿那么需要人照顾,而且小甜饼跟我解释过莱纳德的工作更像是爱好
That's my best friend. Yeah. 真是我"最好的朋友" ,是啊
Look, II get that you're protective of your grandson, but he's an adult now. Maybe I understand what he needs better than you do. 我知道您很呵护你的外孙,但他已经是个成年人了,也许我比您更懂得他的所需所求
I appreciate your honesty, dear. Thank you. 我感谢你的坦诚相待,宝贝,谢谢
And here's some more honesty: I don't like you very much. 让我也对你推心置腹地说一句,我不怎么喜欢你
Well, maybe I don't like you either. 也许我也不喜欢你啊
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. YYou have to like each other. 不,不,不行,这样不行,你们必须互相喜欢
Well, we have a 4:30 reservation at Applebee's. I think I should leave. 我们4点半还订了苹果蜂餐馆呢,我想我该走了
But why? Other than you two fighting, we're having such a good time. 为什么啊,除了你俩吵架这事,其他都挺好的啊
The minute you left the room, your precious meemaw started giving me a really hard time. I don't need this. 你一离开客厅,你亲爱的姥姥就开始给我脸色看,我才不要受这气
Let her go. And under no circumstance will you give her that engagement ring. 让她走吧,还有,无论如何你也不许把那个订婚戒指给她
What ring? Maybe we should give them some privacy. Yeah, yeah, yeah. 什么戒指,也许我们应该回避一下,好的,好的
You go ahead. I'll catch up with you. 你先走,我一会就来
You have an engagement ring? Yes. 你有一枚订婚戒指吗,是的
Penny, did you know about this? All right, let's go. 佩妮,你知道这件事吗,好,我们走吧
When did you get an engagement ring? 你什么时候准备的订婚戒指
My mother gave it to me, and I had been thinking about giving it to you, but then we broke up. 我妈妈给我的,我一直在考虑把它给你,结果我们分手了
Well, thank goodness for that. 感谢天,感谢地
Sheldon, will you please tell your grandmother to stay out of this? 谢尔顿,请你告诉你姥姥别插手这件事好嘛
Oh, I don't think I could do that. 那我做不到
Sheldon, tell this girl that my ring will never be on her finger. 谢尔顿,告诉那个姑娘,我的戒指永远不可能戴在她手上
Y...I'm gonna
opt4 out of that one, too. 你...这我也做不到啊
Who said I even want to be engaged to him? And if I do, II don't need your handmedowns! 谁说我想要和他订婚了,而且就算我愿意,我也不需要你的旧货
All right, all right! Look, llet's all...let's remain calm and
analyze5 this situation. 好吧,好吧,我们还是...我们还是冷静下来好好分析一下目前的情况
You know,now, I realize that you've only known each other for less than a day, but is it possible this crankiness is because your cycles have synced? 我明白你们俩才刚刚认识不到一天,但你们如此暴躁,是否有可能是因为你俩月经周期刚好同步了呢
You leave the room and let the grownups talk. Now. 你出去,让我们大人说话,赶紧的
Don't speak to him like he's a child. 别像说小孩那样说他
Thank you. I'm gonna go next door and play with Leonard. 谢谢你帮我撑腰,我要去隔壁和莱纳德一起玩了
Okay, so you met this girl, you exchanged numbers, and you're gonna meet up with her. 所以你遇到一个姑娘,交换了电话号码然后还要和她再见面
Just to help her with her screenplay. 只是为了帮她完成剧本而已
Oh. Well, I guess that's not so bad. 这样应该没什么问题
You weren't there. He was really
flirting7. 你当时不在现场,他一直在撩人家
Hey, it's not my fault if American women project their fantasies on foreigners with the kind of magical voice that grants wishes. 如果美国妞们钟爱我这样声音扣人心弦又帮人实现愿望异国精灵,那也不是我的错啊
I'm sure it was harmless. People
flirt6. No big deal. 我想这无伤大雅,人人都会互撩,不是大问题
Really? So it's okay if I fl... 真的吗,那如果我也...
Not you. I own your
ass8. The real question is, where are you with Emily? 你不行,你是我的小奴,关键是,你和艾米丽进展到什么程度了
Uh, it's hard to say. I think we're good, but things like this make me wonder if Emily's really the right person for me. 这点很难说,我们进展不错,但今天发生的事让我开始考虑艾米丽是否是我的真命天女
I mean, did you guys ever have doubts about each other? No. Never. Absolutely. What? 你们俩曾经怀疑过对方是你的真爱吗,从来没有,当然有过,什么
Howie, you forget how much of our early dates involved you doing magic and me doing this. 华仔,你忘了我们刚开始约会时,你总是在变魔术,我总是在强颜欢笑吗
Fine. I had reservations about you, too. 好吧,那我对你也曾有过怀疑
No, you didn't. No, I didn't. Well, it doesn't matter now, 'cause I love how things worked out. Me, too. 你没有,好吧,我没有,总之都不重要了,我喜欢我俩现在的状态,我也喜欢
And I think you're even more beautiful than this rose. 你在我眼中比这朵玫瑰花更美丽
The last time I saw my grandma, the most exciting thing was watching the ash of her cigarette get longer and wondering if it was gonna fall in her pudding. 我上次见到我姥姥时,最开心的事就是看着她的烟灰慢慢变长,然后猜会不会直接掉到她的布丁上
Did it? Yeah, right in there. She ate it and everything. 结果呢,当然掉了,然后她还没发现全吃下去了
Leonard and Penny. Leonard and Penny. Leonard and Penny. 莱纳德和佩妮,莱纳德和佩妮,莱纳德和佩妮
Come in! What happened? Is Amy gone? 进来,发生什么事,艾米走了吗
No. They asked me to leave so they could speak
privately9. 没有,她们让我离开以便她们单独聊聊
Yeah, I know. It was quite tense. 是的,形势真是剑拔弩张
So here's the million dollar question: uh, who wants to pop over there and get my trains? 所以现在的问题是你们谁想过去把我的火车拿过来
All right. I've made up my mind. I'm gonna do the right thing, call this girl, and let her know that I'm in a relationship. 好了,我决定了,我要做正确的决定,打电话给那个姑娘让她知道我已经有对象了
Okay, so far we've heard,"Made up my mind, I'm dumping Emily." 很好,目前我们听你说过"我决定了,我要甩掉艾米丽"
"Made up my mind to date both of them by pretending to be twin brothers." 我决定了,我要扮成双胞胎兄弟然后同时和她俩约会"
And "Made up my mind, I'll ask for a threesome and if they say no, play it off as a joke." 以及"我决定了先问问她们玩不玩三人行,如果被拒绝了,就当成是开玩笑混过去"
I'm calling her. 我要给她打电话了
And the threesome didn't deserve the
belly10 laugh it got. "三人行"那招并没有那么可笑好吗
You're right. It could totally happen. 你说得对,绝对有可能发生
Hello? Hi. Hi. Yeah, it's Raj. Rajesh. We met at the comic book store. 你好,你好,我是拉杰,拉杰什,我们在漫画店里见过
Hey, what's up? Figure out what time you're free? 你好啊,确定你什么时候有空了吗
Actually, that's why I'm calling. I, um... I just...I need to let you know that I have a girlfriend. 其实我打电话来是想说,我...我得告诉你,我有女朋友了
Okay. Good for you. 好的,恭喜你
Well, no, no. II didn't want to mislead you after you asked me out. 不,不是,我是不希望让你误会,毕竟你约我出去
I didn't ask you out. I just need help with my screenplay. 我不是约你啊,我只是找你帮忙我写剧本
Wait, are you saying that we didn't have a vibe? 等等,你是说我们之间不来电吗
Why do you care if we have a vibe? You have a girlfriend. 你为什么在乎来不来电,你都有女朋友了
Come on! I just told you I had a girlfriend. The least you can do is tell me if we had a vibe. 不是吧,我都告诉你我有女朋友了,起码你也得客套说我们之间来电吧
Sure, we had a vibe. 可以,我们来电
I knew it. Okay, we did have a vibe. This is exciting. 我就知道,我们之间来电哦,太兴奋了
What's my next move? 我下一步干嘛
You still have a girlfriend. 你还有女朋友呢
Right. Good catch. Anyway, so I'm sorry to waste your time. And, uh... and good luck with your screenplay. 对了,说得好,总之很抱歉浪费了你的时间,还有祝你剧本写作顺利
Hang on. We're both adults. We can still get together without it meaning anything. 等一下,我们都是成人了,出来聚聚不一定非得意味着什么呀
Not me. Ever since you admitted we had a vibe, I've been planning our wedding. 我不行,自从你承认我们之间来电后,我已经开始策划我们的婚礼了
Look, it's just coffee. I'll ask you some questions about science, and if you propose, I promise to say no. 听着,只是喝杯咖啡,我只会问你一些科学问题,我发誓,如果你求婚,我一定拒绝
Okay. That hurts a little, but okay. Great. I'll text you. Bye. 行吧,虽然有点伤人,但行吧,很好,我会给你发信息,再见
All right. So, uh, we're meeting for coffee like two adults. Everybody's happy. Easy peasy. 好了,我们会像成年人那样,见面喝个咖啡,大家都满意,没啥大不了
Are you gonna tell Emily? 你准备告诉艾米丽吗
Yeah, of course. We have no secrets. 当然了,我们之间没有秘密
When are you gonna tell Emily? 你准备什么时候告诉艾米丽
He lied about the cream cheese! He ate the whole thing! I saw him! 奶油奶酪的事他撒谎了,整块都被他吃了,我看到了
Look, I know you think I'm not right for Sheldon, but trust me, I'm his best shot. 听着,我知道你认为我不适合谢尔顿,但相信我,他找不到更好的了
You have no idea how much I put up with! 你根本不知道我忍受了些什么
I know more than you think I do. 我比你更清楚
Really? You know what it's like to have date night ruined because Google changed their font? 是吗,你知道就因为谷歌换字体约会之夜就被毁了的滋味吗
Young lady, if you think I don't know what it's like to live with a stubborn, egotistical man, then you're wrong. 'Cause that was my husband. 小姑娘,如果你认为我不了解跟一个顽固自大的人一起生活是什么感觉,那你就错了,因为我老公就是那德行
Really? There were days I wanted to fill his pockets with corn and toss him in the pigpen. 是吗,有时候我真想给他的口袋里塞满玉米,然后扔他进猪圈,杀他个尸骨无存
Well, if you understand, then why are you giving me such a hard time? 既然你都了解,为什么还要为难我呢
Because when you broke up with Sheldon, it hurt him deeply, and I don't want to see that happen again. 因为当初你和谢尔顿分手深深地伤害了他,我不希望再发生一次这种事
Hi. Sorry. Sheldon would like to say something to you. 抱歉,谢尔顿有些话想对你们说
No, I wouldn't. Just get in here. Hello. Go ahead. 没有,我没有,赶紧进来,你们好,去吧
Meemaw, look, I'm sorry, but... 姥姥,听着,我很抱歉,但是...
I have to defend my girlfriend to you. 我必须替我女朋友说几句
Oh, Sheldon, thank you. 谢尔顿,谢谢你
Oh, great, now you're gonna get emotional. 这下好,你要一把鼻涕一把泪了
I always looked up to you and PopPop. 我一直都很尊敬你和姥爷
II know what a challenging man he could be, but I saw you stand by him andand make him into a better person. I did. 我知道他这个人有多难搞,但我看到的是,你在他身边让他变成更好的人,确实是
Yeah, well, that is exactly what I've been doing the last five years with this little work in progress. 正是如此,所以过去五年中我也是这样做的,帮这个小麻烦一点点进步
He never disappoints, does he? 永远让人目瞪口呆,对吧
I think what Sheldon means to say is we've both grown together. Isn't that right? Say yes. Yes. 我觉得谢尔顿想说的是,我们一起成长,对不对,说对,对
Fine. If you feel so strongly, I won't stand in your way. 好吧,既然你如此坚持,我不会阻拦你
Thank you. So if he wanted to give me that engagement ring, we would have your
blessing11? I suppose. 谢谢,所以如果他想把那枚订婚戒指给我,你会祝福我们吗,大概吧
I just gave you my virginity, woman. Cool your jets. 我才把童子之身给了你,女人,别那么猴急
Yeah, see, if you just change the story to the destruction of our
galaxy12, then a super massive black hole could work. 对,你看,如果你把故事改成我们星系的毁灭,那么超级大质量黑洞就可以说得通
This is great. Thank you so much. 太棒了,非常感谢
I just got to figure out a way for everyone to die that isn't too scary for children. And that's how Mommy and Daddy met. 我得想出一种既不吓到孩子,又能把人都写死的方法,那就是老爸老妈的浪漫史
Hey, did you ever tell Emily about us? I will! 你有没有跟艾米丽说我们的事,我会说的
分享到: