生活大爆炸 第九季:第19集 谢尔顿处理旧物(上)
时间:2019-03-01 02:14:22
搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。
(单词翻译)
I didn't understand your email. 我...不...你...电邮...
Uh, can you repeat that? You're breaking up. 你能再说一次吗,你说话断断续续
I didn't understand your email. 我...看不懂...你的电邮...
Ah. Yeah, I had to get a little creative because the S, R and M keys on my laptop stopped working. 我得加入点巧思,因为我笔记本电脑S,R,M键坏了
"Deaw Aby, could you pleathe dwive be to the twain thtowe thubtibe tobowow?" So, is that a yes? 亲爱滴阿米,能拜偷你宁天有空载偶企火车玩鸡店吗"(他把s用th,r用w,m用b代替,原句是"明天有空载我去火车玩具店吗"),你同意吗
Sheldon, why don't you get a new computer? You know that one's outofdate. 谢尔顿,你为什么不买台新电脑,你知道你那台该淘汰了
Oh, but I like this computer. 但我喜欢这台电脑
The video is failing, and the sound is cutting out. 画质越来越烂,声音越来越断
I'm sorry, I didn't get that. 抱歉,我没听到你说的
The video is failing, and the sound is cutting out. 显卡要挂了,声卡要死了
I'm sorry, one more time. The sound is cutting out. 抱歉,再一次,声音断断续续
Well,I can't read that! The video is failing! Get a new computer. 我看不清,显卡不行了,买...新电...
What? Get a new computer. What?! 啥,买...电脑...虾密
Hello? Get a new computer! 喂,快买个新电脑
This is cool. When was the last time you and I built something together? 这挺酷啊,我们上一次一起合作造东西是什么时候
Scientifically? A little over a year ago. LEGOs? Last week in my room. 科学方面的东西,大概是一年多前,乐高积木,上周在我房里
If there was a Nobel Prize for
Millennium1 Falcons2 that fall apart when you pick them up, we'd be set. 如果有一个"一摸就解体的千禧年猎鹰号乐高"诺贝尔奖,我们一定赢
Hey, guys! What are you doing here? 两位,你们怎么来了
We heard there were some sexy scientists working hard all weekend. Yeah. 我们听说这里有性感科学家整个周末在努力工作,是啊
so we brought you some lunch and we are gonna go look for 'em. 所以带午餐来给你们,然后去找性感科学家
Soup, sandwiches and emasculation, just like my mom used to make. 汤,三明治,加羞辱,就像我妈做的午餐一样
So, how's it goin'? 情况如何
Good. Slow. There's a lot of tedious setup, but once we get through that it should go quicker. 还行,进度有些慢,有很多无聊的前置工作得做,但只要弄好这部分,进度应该就会加快
Is there anything we can do to help? 有什么事我们能帮忙吗
You know what, this part isn't that technical. You actually could. 其实这部分不需要什么技术性,你们还真能帮上忙
Wow, really? Called my
bluff3. All righty then. 真的吗,被你抓到我胡扯,那我认命吧
Can we really help? 我们真能帮上忙吗
While we finish
soldering5 these boards, it'd be great if you guys could wrap these pipe fittings with Teflon tape. I'll show you how to do one. 我们焊接这些板的时候,如果你们可以帮忙用铁氟龙胶带缠住这些管件就太好了,我缠一个给你们看
Hey, wwouldn't it be funny if after all your years of hard work, I'm the one who makes a scientific breakthrough? 你觉得如果你们辛辛苦苦干了这么多年,最后是我取得科学上突破,会不会很好笑
He doesn't think that's funny. I got here as quickly as I could. 他不觉得好笑,我以最快的速度赶来了
You're too late. Sheldon, this is silly. 你来晚了,谢尔顿,这太智障
You got emotional when that lab monkey died. 你的实验室猴子死掉的时候,你也很伤心啊
That lab monkey told me he loved me in sign language. 那只猴子用手语对我说过"我爱你"
Great. Now I'm gonna have that song in my head all day. 这下好了,这曲子要卡在我脑子里一整天了
Look, I'mI'm sorry for your loss, but I think I have something that might make you feel better. I got you a new computer! 请节哀顺变,但我有个东西能让你开心起来,我给你买了台新电脑
How could you do that? Do what? 你怎么能这么做,做什么
Choosing a new laptop is an incredibly personal ritual. 选购新笔电是非常私人的仪式
You have taken away weeks of
agonizing6 thought, tedious research,
sleepless7 nights filled with indecision. I j...Haven't I lost enough today? 你夺走了我数周的脑海里烦心苦恼,各种无聊的搜索研究,多个被我的犹豫不决所填满的无眠之夜...难道我今天失去的还不够多吗
Well, the guy at the store said this one is great. 店里的那个店员说这台很赞啊
Oh! Oh, the guy! Oh, pardon me. II didn't realize you'd spoken to the guy. 那个店员咩,原谅小的,我不知道是"那个店员"说的
Yeah, tell me, did the guy choose one with a 4K display and a Thunderbolt port? Yes. Yeah? 告诉我,那个店员选了4K显示屏,还带有雷电接口的吗,是的,是吗
DDid the guy make sure that this has a oneterabyte solidstate drive? Yes. Yeah? 那这个店员有没有确保这台是有1TB固态硬盘的呢,是的,是吗
Oh, well, was this guy Rick from Computer Solutions on Colorado? Yes. 他是不是就是科罗拉多电脑店的里克呢,是的
Yeah, well, he does know his stuff. 好吧,他的确是很懂行
After you wrap the body in reflective tape, the ends get Teflon tape so we can get a tight seal. 把主体用反光带包起来之后,末端用铁氟龙胶带缠住,这样封口才会紧密
Like this? Yeah, perfect. And it helps to have small, delicate fingers. 这样吗,完美,手指小巧灵活的人干这个比较有优势
So don't be discouraged if you can't do it as fast as me and Howard. 所以你要是没有我跟霍华德快不要太气馁哦
I don't know if we have enough
solder4 to finish these circuit boards. 我们好像没有足够焊料来焊住这些电路板
We had a full
spool8 yesterday. 昨天不好有剩一整个焊料线轴吗
What can I say, I play hard, I solder even harder. 我能说啥,小爷性子野,焊接时更野
Sometimes he
solders9 at home with his shirt off. It's like a beer commercial. 有时候他在家光膀子焊接东西,简直像啤酒广告般狂野
Well, we got to make a run to the hardware store. 我们得跑一趟五金店了
How can you call yourself a scientist and run out of solder? 你怎么好意思自称科学家,结果没焊料
Well, funny story. So, we have plenty of the 60/40 tintolead ratio solder, but the
spools10 look a lot like the 63/37 tinto... 这事说起来好笑,我们有很多60/40比例的锡铅焊料,但那个线轴看起来跟63/37的很像...
Honey, honey, honey, let me stop you. That isis not a funny story. 宝贝,宝贝,你先停停,这不是什么好笑的事
You want to come with us? I'm kind of getting into the
groove11 here. 你想跟我们一起来吗,我正开始进入节奏呢
Yeah, you guys run to the store and let the women handle the science for a change. 你们去店里买东西,然后换女人来掌握科学吧
Okay. We'll be back as soon as we can. 行,我们会尽快回来
Okay, so what...is solder? 所以,什么...是焊料
I suppose I should set this up. Or would you like to rob me of that, too? 我想我该先设置电脑,还是你要把这份乐趣也剥夺掉啊
Knock it off or I'll start making WH sounds for words that just have a W. 不许闹了,否则我要开始把有W的单词都念出WH的音
You wouldn't. "Hwatch" Me. Fine. I'm sorry. 你才不会,我"嘿",好吧,对不起
Thank you for the thoughtful gift. I really do appreciate it. 谢谢你如此贴心的礼物,我真的很感激
As you know, I had become attached to my old laptop. But I'm sure, in time, that this one will... 你也知道,我对我的旧电脑感情很深,但我相信,假以时日我会喜欢上...
Jeepers creepers, that started up fast! 我了个妈呀,这开机也太快了吧
I thought you might like it. 我就猜你会喜欢
Look at the 4K resolution. Next time we Skype, I'm gonna count all those
nostril12 hairs. 瞧瞧这4K的分辨率,下次我们视频的时候,我要数数你到底有几根鼻毛
Or you could just look into my eyes. 或者你可以凝视我的双眼啊
But you only have two eyes. You got a lot of nostril hairs. 但你只有两只眼睛啊,但鼻毛却有好多好多
Well, you know, as long as you're happy. I am. 算了,你开心就好,超开心的
And Rick said you could bring in your old one to recycle it. 里克说你可以把旧电脑拿过去回收
Oh. Uh, no, no, no, thank you. 不了,多谢提醒
Oh, but he said you can get store credit. 但他说回收可以换积分
Well, no, I just... II don't want to recycle it. And I don't want store credit. But why wouldn't... 不用,我不想送去回收,我也不想要积分,但你为什么不...
Can we please change the subject? 我们能换个话题吗
OOkay. How '
bout13 we change it to why you're being
weird14 about this? 好吧,不如我们来谈谈,你态度为什么变这么奇怪
I'm not being weird. It's hard to explain. 我的态度才不奇怪,只是很难解释清楚
Sheldon, just tell me. 谢尔顿,实话实话就好啦
It might be easier to show you. Okay. We'd have to take your car. All right. 可能带你去看更直观,好吧,我们得坐你的车去,行
And I'm gonna need you to sign a nondisclosure agreement. 你还得签一份保密协议
Well, I signed one before we slept together. Why not now? 我们滚床单前,我也签过一份,现在再签一份有何不可
Penny says they're having fun working on the prototype. 佩妮说她们觉得倒腾原型挺有趣的
Remember when her fun was nightclubs and drinking games? 还记得以前她觉得有趣的是夜店和喝酒游戏吗
I know. I'm lowering the bar so slowly. This time next year she'll have a coin collection. 记得,我用超慢速降低她标准,明年的这个时候,她会觉得收藏硬币很有趣
Excuse me. You guys interested in a free screening of an upcoming movie? 请留步,两位有兴趣免费观看即将上映的电影吗
Oh. Sorry, we can't. Well, hang on. What movie is it? 抱歉,我们没时间,等等,是什么电影
Oh, I can't tell you. But it does star Will Smith. 这我不能说,但主演有威尔·史密斯
Wait. I bet it's Suicide
Squad15. Let's check it out. 慢着,我敢说一定是《X特遣队》,我们去看吧
What about the girls? 那我们的老婆怎么办
Penny just said they're having fun. Honestly, you want to wrap tape around a bunch of pipe fittings all afternoon? 佩妮不是说她们挺开心的吗,讲真,你想一下午都耗在用胶带缠接管件上吗
Okay, we'll take 'em. Okay. 好吧,那就看吧,好
But, I swear, if it's Will Smith in Shark Tale 2, it better be at least as good as the original. 但我发誓,如果是威尔·史密斯主演的《鲨鱼黑帮2》,那它最好不要比第一部还烂
I mean, it's crazy, isn't it? 真是难以置信
I moved here from Nebraska to be an actress, and now I'm sitting in an engineering lab at Caltech
helping16 to build a prototype for a hightech guidance system. 我从家乡搬来这里是为了当女演员,而我现在坐在加州理工的工程实验室帮忙建一个高科技导向系统的原型
It is crazy. It's also crazy that I've made 14 of these and you've made three. 的确难以置信,更让人难以置信的是,我已经弄好14个了,你才弄好3个
Hey. Where are the guys? 你们老公都去哪儿了
Oh, they went to the store to get solder, which is metal you melt to make science things. 他们出去买焊料了,就是那种能用火熔化做科学东西的金属
Since when do you work on weekends? 话说你怎么周末也上班啊
I'm an astrophysicist. The stars don't take a day off. 我是一位天体物理学家,星星可是365天全年无休哟
You were home alone and had no one to play with? 你是在家寂寞,没人跟你玩吧
Well, the cleaning lady was there, but she doesn't like me. 清洁女工在,但她不喜欢我
You need any help? Not with Lightning McQueen here. 需要帮忙吗,有"闪电树懒" ,速度"飕飕"的
I think we're good. Okay. That's cool. 我们来就行,好吧,那就好
I guess everybody's involved in this project but me. So... see ya. 人人都有份参与,唯独我除外,那我走啦
I feel bad. Should we have asked him to stay? Yes. 我觉得好内疚,我们要让他留下来吗,要
Will you please tell me where we're going? 拜托你能告诉我,我们要去哪里吗
Sorry, you're on a needtoknow basis. 不行,有需要我会告诉你的
I'm driving the car. I need to know. Right. 我开着这辆车,我需要知道,对(右)
So where are we going? 我们这是要去哪儿
No, I meant turn right, and you missed it. Maybe you do need to know. 我是叫你往"右"拐,结果你开过了,也许你真的需要知道
What are we gonna tell the girls? 我们要怎么对自己老婆说呢
It's not a problem. 这都不是事儿
I mean without lying. And now you've made it a problem. 我是说不撒谎的话,现在你把这变成大事了
Come on. We're a couple of smart guys. 拜托,咱俩可是智商超群的人
I'm sure we can come up with a way to explain this that doesn't make us look bad. 一定能想出一个既不破坏我们形象,又能合理解释的办法
The boys had to drive all the way to San Bernardino for the solder and got a flat. 他们俩为了焊料一路开到圣贝纳迪诺,结果在路上爆胎了
They bought it. But we're gonna have to put the spare on before we go back. Oh, you're good at this. 她们相信了,不过我们必须得在回家前把备胎换上,你还真在行啊
Well, I lie a lot. 我是撒谎老手了
分享到: