在线英语听力室

老友记精校版第1季 第42期:克林顿亲信助手(10)

时间:2020-02-24 06:28:11

搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。

(单词翻译)

Rachel: Uh, Pheebs? Who's George Snuffalopagus?

呃, Pheebs?谁是George Snuffalopagus ?

Phoebe: Big Bird's friend.

大鸟的朋友吧。

Monica: I see pizza!

Monica: 我看到披萨了!

Phoebe: Oh, I wanna see! Let me see! Let me see!

哦,我要看!让我看看!让我看看!

Rachel: Hello? Who are we spying1 on?

喂?我们在监视谁?

Monica: You know the White House adviser2? Clinton's campaign3 guy? The one with the great hair, sexy smile, really cute butt4?

你知道那个白宫顾问吧?克林顿的竞选伙伴?头发漂亮,笑容性感,屁股也可爱

Rachel: Oh, him, the little guy? Oh, I love him!

哦,他,那个小个子? 我好喜欢他。

Phoebe: Ooh, wait...wait, I see a woman.

哦,等等,等等,我看见一个女人。

Monica: Please tell me it's his mother.

请告诉我那是他妈。

Phoebe: Definitely5 not his mother.

绝对不是他妈。

Monica: Oh, no...

哦,不……

Phoebe: Oh, wait, she's walking across the floor...she's walking...she's walking...

哦,等一下,她在地板上走,走,走……

she's going for the pizzaHey, that's not for you, bitch!

她要去拿披萨...嗨,那不是给你的,婊子!

Chandler: Excuse me, look, we've been here for over an hour, and a lot of people less sick than my friend have gone in. I mean, that guy with the toe thing? Who's he sleeping with?

打扰了,看,我们在这儿都一个多钟头了,很多比我朋友病情轻的人都进去了。我是说,那个脚趾受伤的男的?他和谁睡过不成?

Oh, c'mon Dora, don't be mad... I know we both said some things we didn't mean, but that doesn't mean we still don't love each other.

哦,别这样Dora,别生气啊……我知道我们都说了些过头的话,不过这并不表示我们不爱对方啊。

Y'know, I feel like I've lost her...Ba!

要知道,我觉得我已经失去她了。叭!


分享到:

Error Warning!

出错了

Error page: /mobile/index.php?aid=497145&mid=3
Error infos: Got error 28 from storage engine
Error sql: select `l`.`tag`,`l`.`index`,`l`.`level_id`,`b`.`id`,`b`.`word`,`b`.`spell`,`b`.`explain`,`b`.`sentence`,`b`.`src` from `new_wordtaglist` `l` left join `new_word_base` `b` on `l`.`tag`=`b`.`word` where `l`.`arc_id`='497145' and `l`.`level_id`>='' group by `b`.`word` order by `l`.`index` asc

本文本内容来源于互联网抓取和网友提交,仅供参考,部分栏目没有内容,如果您有更合适的内容,欢迎 点击提交 分享给大家。