在线英语听力室

老友记精校版第1季 第54期:洗衣服(7)

时间:2020-02-24 06:37:15

搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。

(单词翻译)

Rachel: But I saved it. I put my basket on top.

但是我占了的,我把篮子放在上面的。

Woman: Oh, I'm sorry, is that your basket?

哦,对不起,那是你的篮子?

Rachel: Yes.

是啊。

Woman: It's really pretty. Unfortunately, I don't see suds.

真是漂亮。可惜,我没看见肥皂液。

Rachel: What?

什么?

Woman: No suds, no save. Okay?

没有肥皂液,就不算占了。明白吗?

Ross: What's going on?

怎么了?

Rachel: Hi, uh, nothing. That horrible woman just took my machine.

嗨,呃,没什么。那个可恶的女人抢了我的机器。

Ross: Was your basket on top?

你的篮子放在上面的?

Rachel: Yeah, but there were no suds.

是,但是没放肥皂液。

Ross: So?

所以呢?

Rachel: Well, you know, no suds, no save.

嗯,你知道,没放肥皂液,就不算占了。

Ross: No suds? Excuse me, hold on a second. This is my friend's machine.

没肥皂液?抱歉,你等一下。那是我朋友的机器。

Woman: Hey, hey, hey, her stuff1 wasn't in it.

嗨,嗨,嗨,她的东西又没在里面。

Ross: Hey, hey, hey, that's not the rule and you know it. All right. Show's over. Nothing to see here. Okay. Let's do laundry.

嗨,嗨,嗨,没这规矩而且你也知道的。好了,演出结束。没什么好看的。好了,我们开始洗衣服吧。

Rachel: That was amazing. I can't even send back soup.

好厉害。我连退份汤都不敢。

Ross: Well, that's because you're such a sweet, gentle. Uh Do you, uh, do you Oh, hey, uh you must need detergent2.

啊,那是因为你是个温柔,可爱.呃你,呃,你,哦,嘿,呃,你必须要放洗涤剂。

Rachel: What's that?

这是什么?

Ross: Uberveiss. It's new, it's German, it's extratough. Rach, do you uh, are you gonna separate those?

乌伯维斯,新产品,德国货,效果超强大。Rach,你要,呃,你准备把这些分开洗吗?


分享到:

Error Warning!

出错了

Error page: /mobile/index.php?aid=497157&mid=3
Error infos: Got error 28 from storage engine
Error sql: select `l`.`tag`,`l`.`index`,`l`.`level_id`,`b`.`id`,`b`.`word`,`b`.`spell`,`b`.`explain`,`b`.`sentence`,`b`.`src` from `new_wordtaglist` `l` left join `new_word_base` `b` on `l`.`tag`=`b`.`word` where `l`.`arc_id`='497157' and `l`.`level_id`>='' group by `b`.`word` order by `l`.`index` asc

本文本内容来源于互联网抓取和网友提交,仅供参考,部分栏目没有内容,如果您有更合适的内容,欢迎 点击提交 分享给大家。