在线英语听力室

老友记精校版第1季 第61期:屁股秀(1)

时间:2020-02-24 07:02:27

搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。

(单词翻译)

Rachel: Ooh! Look! Look! Look! Look, there's Joey's picture! This is so exciting!

你们看,是乔伊的照片真是令人兴奋

Chandler: You can always spot someone who's never seen one of his plays before. Notice, no fear. No sense of impending1 doom2.

你总是能看见,从未在自己作品中出现的某人。注意力强,无畏无惧

Ross: Luckily. The role of man number three will not be played by Vic Shapiro. We came on the wrong night.

"三号男演员不能让维克·夏皮罗演"看来我们来错时间了啊。

Monica: I can't believe I forget to bring a magazine.

不敢相信我居然忘带杂志。

Rachel: Come on, you guys, this might be good. Phoebe: I don't know.

别这样,也许不错呢。我不知道。

The exclamation3 point in the title scares4 me. Y'know, It's not just Freud, it's Freud!

标题上的感叹号吓到我了,你知道,这不只是佛洛依德,而是佛洛依德!

Ross: Oh, shhh, shh. Magic is about to happen.

奇迹就要出现了。

Joey: Well, Eva, we've done some excellent work here

好,Eva,你今天表现不错,

And I would have to say...your problem is quite clear.

我得说…你的问题相当明显。

Rachel: God. I feel violated5.

天啊。我觉得被冒犯了。

Monica: Did anybody else feel they just wanted to peel the skin off their body, to have something else to do?

有人想把他们的皮剥下来吗?这样就不用看表演了

Chandler: Ross, ten o'clock. Ross: Is it? Feels like two.

Ross,十点钟。是吗?好像是两点钟吧

Chandler: No, ten o'clock. Ross: What?

不,十点钟 什么?

Chandler: There's a beautiful woman at eight, nine, ten o'clock! Ross: Hello!

有个美女在八、九、十点钟方向!哦,嗨!


分享到:

Error Warning!

出错了

Error page: /mobile/index.php?aid=497164&mid=3
Error infos: Got error 28 from storage engine
Error sql: select `l`.`tag`,`l`.`index`,`l`.`level_id`,`b`.`id`,`b`.`word`,`b`.`spell`,`b`.`explain`,`b`.`sentence`,`b`.`src` from `new_wordtaglist` `l` left join `new_word_base` `b` on `l`.`tag`=`b`.`word` where `l`.`arc_id`='497164' and `l`.`level_id`>='' group by `b`.`word` order by `l`.`index` asc

本文本内容来源于互联网抓取和网友提交,仅供参考,部分栏目没有内容,如果您有更合适的内容,欢迎 点击提交 分享给大家。