在线英语听力室

老友记精校版第1季 第80期:停电(7)

时间:2020-02-24 08:12:15

搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。

(单词翻译)

Jill: Would you like some gum?

想来片口香糖吗?

Chandler: Oh, is it sugarless?

嗯,是无糖的吗?

Jill: Sorry, it's not.

不好意思,不是

Chandler: Then no, thanks. (What the hell was that? )

哦那不用了,谢谢。(那到底是什么?)

Mental note: If Jill Goodacre offers you gum, you take it. If she offers you mangled1 animal carcass, you take it.

记住:如果Jill Goodacre请你吃口香糖,你就吃。如果她请你吃撕烂的动物尸体,你也得吃。

Phoebe: New York City has no power; And the milk is getting sour; But to me it is not scary; Because I stay away from dairy...la la la, la la, la la...

纽约没有电,牛奶在发酸。不过没关系,因为我不喝牛奶…... 啦啦啦,啦啦,啦啦…...

Ross: OK, here it goes.

好吧,就这么办。

Joey: Are you gonna do it?

你决定啦?

Ross: I'm gonna do it.

我决定了。

Joey: Do you want me to help?

需要我帮助吗?

Ross: If you come out there, you're a dead man.

如果你要在那出现,你就死定了。

Joey: Good luck, man.

祝你好运,兄弟。

Ross: Thanks. OK.

谢谢。好了。

Joey: OK.

好。

Joey: Hey, where are you going?

喂,你要去哪里?

Monica: Outside.

外面啊。

Joey: No, no, you can't go out there.

不不,你不能去那儿。

Monica: Why not?

什么不能?

Joey: Because of...the reason.

因为…一个原因。

Monica: And that would be?

那么原因是?

Joey: I, um, can't tell you.

呃,我不能告诉你。

Monica: Joey, what's going on?

Joey,怎么回事?

Joey: OK, listen, you gotta promise that you'll never, ever tell Ross that I told you.

好吧,你必须保证你无论如何也不会告诉Ross是我跟你说的。

Monica: About what?

关于什么的?

Joey: He's planning your birthday party...

他正在计划给你开生日派对。

Monica: Oh my God! I love him!

哦,我的天!我太爱他了!

Joey: You'd better act surprised.

你最好还是装出很惊喜。


分享到:

Error Warning!

出错了

Error page: /mobile/index.php?aid=497183&mid=3
Error infos: Got error 28 from storage engine
Error sql: select `l`.`tag`,`l`.`index`,`l`.`level_id`,`b`.`id`,`b`.`word`,`b`.`spell`,`b`.`explain`,`b`.`sentence`,`b`.`src` from `new_wordtaglist` `l` left join `new_word_base` `b` on `l`.`tag`=`b`.`word` where `l`.`arc_id`='497183' and `l`.`level_id`>='' group by `b`.`word` order by `l`.`index` asc

本文本内容来源于互联网抓取和网友提交,仅供参考,部分栏目没有内容,如果您有更合适的内容,欢迎 点击提交 分享给大家。