在线英语听力室

老友记精校版第1季 第88期:祖母死了两回(2)

时间:2020-02-24 08:16:48

搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。

(单词翻译)

it's just 'cause, uh, I kinda wanted to go out with her too, so I told her, actually, you were seeing Bernie Spellman...who also liked her, so...

只是因为,呃,我也有点想约她出去,所以我告诉她实际上你那时正在和Bernie Spellman谈恋爱......也就是另一个也喜欢她的家伙,所以......

Chandler:Well, this is fascinating1. So, uh, what is it about me?

恩,这真是奇怪了。那么,呃,我到底有什么?

Phoebe:I don't know, 'cause you're smart, you're funny...

我不知道,因为你聪明,你风趣……

Chandler:Ross is smart and funny, do you ever think that about him?

Ross聪明风趣,你们曾经觉得他也是过吗?

All:Yeah! Right!

是!对!

Chandler: WHAT IS IT? !

是什么?!

Monica:Okay, II don't know, youyou just you have a quality.

好吧,我我不知道,你你只是你有一种气质。

All:Yes. Absolutely. A quality.

是的,绝对是,一种气质。

Chandler:Oh, oh, a quality, good, because I was worried you guys were gonna be vague2 about this.

哦,哦,一种气质,好的,因为我正担心你们这些家伙会搞不清楚这个呢。

Joey:You know, Chandler, I think it is going to work for you.

Chandler,我认为这会对你有用。

Chandler:Excuse me?

什么?

Joey:sure, sure, women find you less threatening, they let their guards down, they boom3, you are like a stealthy heterosexual.

当然当然,女人们发现你不是那么有威胁性,她们就会放低警惕,你简直就像个偷偷摸摸的异性恋者。

Monica:Hello? Hello? Oh! Rachel, it's Paolo calling from Rome.

喂?喂?哦!Rachel,是Paolo从罗马打来的。

Rachel:Oh my God! Calling from Rome! Bon giorno, caro mio.

哦我的天!从罗马打来的!Bon giorno,caro mio.(意大利语)

Ross:So he's calling from Rome. I could do that. Just gotta go to Rome.

他从罗马打电话来。我也可以,只要去罗马就可以了。

Rachel:Monica, your dad just beeped in, but can you make it quick? Talking to Rome.I'm talking to Rome.

Monica,你爸刚打进来,不过你能快点吗?我要和罗马通话呢。我在和罗马通话。


分享到:

Error Warning!

出错了

Error page: /mobile/index.php?aid=497191&mid=3
Error infos: Got error 28 from storage engine
Error sql: select `l`.`tag`,`l`.`index`,`l`.`level_id`,`b`.`id`,`b`.`word`,`b`.`spell`,`b`.`explain`,`b`.`sentence`,`b`.`src` from `new_wordtaglist` `l` left join `new_word_base` `b` on `l`.`tag`=`b`.`word` where `l`.`arc_id`='497191' and `l`.`level_id`>='' group by `b`.`word` order by `l`.`index` asc

本文本内容来源于互联网抓取和网友提交,仅供参考,部分栏目没有内容,如果您有更合适的内容,欢迎 点击提交 分享给大家。