在线英语听力室

老友记精校版第1季 第90期:祖母死了两回(4)

时间:2020-02-24 08:18:19

搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。

(单词翻译)

Monica: Goobye, Nana. Ross: Bye, Nana. Ah1...

再见,外婆。再见,外婆。啊!

Mrs. Geller: What is going2 on? !

怎么回事?!

Ross: Y'know howhow the nurse said3 thatthat Nana had4 passed? Well, she's not quite. .

你知道护士怎么说外婆过世了吗?额,她还没有完全过世

Mrs. Geller: What? Ross: She's not past, she's present, she's back.

什么?她没有去世,她还在,她活过来了。

Aunt Lillian: What's going on? Mr. Geller: She may have died5.

怎么回事?她也许死了。

Aunt Lillian: She may have died? Mr. Geller: We're looking into it.

她也许死了?我们正在观察。

Ross: I, uh, I'll go see.

我,呃,我要去看看。

Nurse: This almost6 never happens!

这几乎是从未有过的事!

Ross: Now she's passed.

现在她去世了。

Chandler: I just have to know, okay8? Is it my hair?

我,我必须要知道,好吗?是因为我的头发吗?

Rachel: Yes, Chandler, that's exactly9 what it is. It's your hair.

是的,Chandler,完全正确。就是你的头发。

Phoebe: Yeah, you have homosexual hair.

对,你长了一头同性恋式的头发。

Rachel: Hey! Monica: Hi! Phoebe: Hi!

嗨!嗨!嗨!

Rachel: So, um, did10 she...Ross: Twice11.

额,她过世了吗?两次。

Joey: Twice? Phoebe: Oh, that sucks12!

两次?哦,真糟!

Joey: You guys13 okay?

你们还好吧?

Ross: I don't know, it's weird14. I know she's gone, but I just don't feel, uh...

我不知道。有点奇怪。我知道她去世了,但我只是没感觉到,呃…

Phoebe: Maybe that's 'cause15 she's not really gone.

也许那是因为她还没真正离开。

Ross: No, no, she's gone. Monica: We checked. A lot.

不不,她走了。我们检查过很多次。

Phoebe: Hm, I mean maybe noone ever7 really goes. you know?

额,我的意思是也许没有人曾真正离去,你知道吗?

Ever since16 my mom died, every now and then, I get this feeling17 that she's like right here, y'know?

自从我妈死后,我时常还是会感到她好像就在这儿,你知道吗!


分享到:

Error Warning!

出错了

Error page: /mobile/index.php?aid=497193&mid=3
Error infos: Got error 28 from storage engine
Error sql: select `l`.`tag`,`l`.`index`,`l`.`level_id`,`b`.`id`,`b`.`word`,`b`.`spell`,`b`.`explain`,`b`.`sentence`,`b`.`src` from `new_wordtaglist` `l` left join `new_word_base` `b` on `l`.`tag`=`b`.`word` where `l`.`arc_id`='497193' and `l`.`level_id`>='' group by `b`.`word` order by `l`.`index` asc

本文本内容来源于互联网抓取和网友提交,仅供参考,部分栏目没有内容,如果您有更合适的内容,欢迎 点击提交 分享给大家。