在线英语听力室

老友记精校版第1季 第128期:钱德之母(2)

时间:2020-02-24 08:50:04

搜索关注在线英语听力室公众号:tingroom,领取免费英语资料大礼包。

(单词翻译)

Phoebe: Oh! And, he's the kinda guy who, when you're talking, he's listening, you know,and not saying 'Yeah, I understand' but really wondering what you look like naked1.

哦,并且他是那种肯听你讲话的人,你知道的,而不是那种,一边说“对,我明白”,但实际上却在想象你没穿衣服的样子。

Monica: I wish all guys could be like him.

我希望所有的男人都像他这样。

Phoebe: I know.

我懂。

Ross: I don't get it. You don't even know this guy.

我就不明白了,你们都不认识这男的。

Chandler: Yeah, are there no conscious men in the city for you two?

是啊,你俩在城里就找不到清醒的男人吗?

Monica: He doesn't have anyone.

他身边没人照顾。

Phoebe: Yeah, wewe feel kinda responsible.

对,我们觉得应该负点责任。

Joey: I can't believe you said woowoo. I don't even say woowoo.

我不敢相信你说了“喔喔”, 我都不说“喔喔”。

Rachel: Oh, she's coming up! She's coming up!

哦,她出来了,她出来了。

Jay Leno: Folks, when we come back we'll be talking about her new book, 'Euphoria Unbound':The always interesting Nora Tyler Bing. You might wanna put the kids to bed for this one.

各位,稍后我们将讨论她的新书,《洒脱的快感》永远引人入胜的Nora Tyler Bing. 这会儿你该叫孩子们上床睡觉了。

Chandler: Y'know, we don't have to watch this. Weekend at Bernie's is on Showtime, HBO, and Cinemax.

我们没必要看这个。Showtime, HBO 和Cinemax台都在放《老板度假去》。

Rachel: No way, forget it.

不可能,别想了。

Joey: C'mon, she's your mom!

嘿,那是你老妈。

Chandler: Exactly. Weekend at Bernie's! Dead guy getting hit in the groin twenty, thirty times!No?

正是如此。看《老板度假去》!死人的腹股沟被打个二,三十次呢!不看吗?

Rachel: Chandler, I gotta tell you, I love your mom's books! I love her books!

Chandler,我跟你说, 我超爱你老妈的书!超爱看她的书!

I cannot get on a plane without one! I mean, this is so cool!

上飞机必带一本!这太赞了!

Chandler: Yeah, well, you wouldn't think it was cool if you're eleven years old and all your friends are passing around page 79 of 'Mistress2 Bitch.'

好啊,如果11岁的时候你的小伙伴们争相传阅《情妇婊子》第79页,你就不会觉得赞了。

Monica: I remember page 79.

我记得第79页的内容!

Joey: Oh yeah, the thing after the opera with the girl with trick hip3?

哦,对,歌剧之后的事还有那个长着小翘臀的女孩?

Ross: C'mon, Chandler, I love your mom. I think she's a blast4.

好啦,Chandler, 我喜欢你老妈。我觉得她很棒!

Chandler: You can say that because she's not your mom.

她不是你老妈,你怎么说都行。

Ross: Oh, please.

好啦,够了。

Paolo: Bona sera.

晚上好!

Rachel: Oh, hi sweetie.

哦,亲爱的,么么。


分享到:

Error Warning!

出错了

Error page: /mobile/index.php?aid=497232&mid=3
Error infos: Got error 28 from storage engine
Error sql: select `l`.`tag`,`l`.`index`,`l`.`level_id`,`b`.`id`,`b`.`word`,`b`.`spell`,`b`.`explain`,`b`.`sentence`,`b`.`src` from `new_wordtaglist` `l` left join `new_word_base` `b` on `l`.`tag`=`b`.`word` where `l`.`arc_id`='497232' and `l`.`level_id`>='' group by `b`.`word` order by `l`.`index` asc

本文本内容来源于互联网抓取和网友提交,仅供参考,部分栏目没有内容,如果您有更合适的内容,欢迎 点击提交 分享给大家。