-
(单词翻译:双击或拖选)
Well, at least it's still in one piece. 好吧 至少还算完好
Are you? 你还好吗
I guess. 还好吧
One thing's certain. She hates me. 她肯定恨死我了
Daniel, that was a shock to both of you. 丹尼尔 你们俩都没想到会这样
Emotions were running high. Sara was angry. 你们情绪很激动 莎拉很愤怒
Ah, she was right. 她说得没错
I am clueless. 我的确蠢钝无知
I created a new life for myself with Emily 我和艾米莉开始了新生活
and... put her out of my mind completely. 把她抛诸脑后
That's not true. 这不是事实
If you didn't care about her, 如果你不关心她
you wouldn't have tried to reach out to her two years ago. 两年前你就不会努力想帮她
Oh, I should've tried harder. 我应该更努力些的
Charlotte, she's working in a bakery to pay 夏洛特 她为了付药费在面包店打工
for medical bills that are my responsibility. 那本该是我的责任
Dad keeps our legal papers in the city. 爸爸把我们的法律文件都放在城里
I'm gonna dig up that settlement 我要去把那份协议找出来
and do what I should've done a long time ago-- 完成我很久以前就该做的事
read it. 好好看一遍