-
(单词翻译:双击或拖选)
Judith! Hello
朱迪思 你好啊
I work for a bank, not a charity
我们这儿是银行 不是慈善机构
and if your accounts are not settled by the end of the month. Okay, Judith
如果这个月底你的款项还不还清的话 好的 朱迪思
I personally guarantee by the end of this month, this show is going to be the biggest hit this city has ever seen
我发誓 这个月底之前 我的节目会成为这个城市前所未有的盛大节目
Mr. Moon, none of your shows have ever worked. None of them!
月先生 你的节目没一个成功的 一个都没有
You've had your chances. Now settle your accounts or we will repossess this property
你的机会已经用完了 现在就把钱还清 不然我们就把你的财产没收
Okay. Toodleoo
好吧 拜拜
What are you going to do, Mr. Moon?
你打算怎么办 月老板
Honestly, uh, I have no idea
说老实话 呃 我不知道
Are you wearing a speedo, Eddie?
嗯 你穿的是速比涛(游泳装备品牌)吗 艾迪
What what are you?
你 你干什么
Eddie? Is everything all right?
艾迪 你没事吧
Yeah, uh, just doing my laps, ma!
没事 我在压腿呢 妈妈