-
(单词翻译:双击或拖选)
If you're suggesting magic, have you forgotten what happened with Gwen's father?
你是说用魔法吗,难道你忘了格温父亲的事吗?
This is not a magical illness. It must be cured by conventional means. We keep trying. See if you can find me some fresh rosemary.
这不是魔法引起的疾病。得用传统方法治疗。我们继续试验。帮我找点新鲜的迷迭香。
There must be something more I can do. And yarrow.
我还能帮上其它忙。 再找些西洋蓍草。
What's your business here?
你在这里干什么?
My name is Edwin Muirden, and I have a remedy to cure all ills.
我叫艾德文·缪恩,我有灵丹妙药。
Is that so?
是这样吗?
I beg an audience with the king.
我请求与国王见面。
Our Court has a physician.
宫里有御医。
I hear the Lady Morgana was gravely ill.
我听说茉嘉娜公主病入膏肓。
That is no concern of yours.
这不是你应该考虑的问题。
I might be able to help her.
我也许能救她。
Our physician has the matter in hand.
御医正在诊治。
I will be at the inn in case you change your mind.
我住在客栈也许你会改变主意。
It's going to be all right. It is, I know it is. She's going to be absolutely... Merlin!What?
不会有事的。我知道 会没事的。她会完全... 梅林 什么?
You're making me anxious. But I'm not worried. Then stop pacing.
你让我焦虑。 但我不担心啊。 别走来走去了。
I can't preserve her life for much longer. She has hours, maybe less.
我没办法让她活命。她还有几小时,也许更少。
We can not let her die. Arthur...please.
我们不能眼睁睁看她死。 亚瑟,别说了。