-
(单词翻译:双击或拖选)
Are you OK? Yes. Thanks to you.
你还好吧? 还好。多亏你。
They were searching for the bandits that attacked you yesterday. Here.
他们在搜捕昨天袭击你们的强盗。给。
Don't touch that!
别碰这个!
I'm sorry. Maybe we should go back?
对不起。不然还是回去吧?
It's fine. I'm sorry, I was upset. Now, don't let this spoil our day together. We were having such a nice time. Let's go down to the river.
没关系。对不起。我刚刚不高兴了。别为这事扫兴。刚才我们挺开心的。带我去河边吧。
I'm taking you back to Camelot. Your father would never forgive me if I let anything happen to you.
我要带你回甘美洛。如果我害你出事你父亲可饶不了我。
Have you been playing with your food again?
你又不好好吃饭啦?
The King put me in the stocks.
被国王给罚了。
What did you do this time?
你又干什么了?
Nothing. Honestly, it wasn't my fault. Arthur wanted to get out of going on a patrol with Uther and the guard, so I covered for him and took the blame.
没什么。真的,不是我的错。亚瑟不想陪乌瑟和侍卫去巡逻,所以我替他打了掩护,揽下了过错。
And Arthur was prepared to let you do this?
亚瑟成心让你这么做的?
It was his idea.
是他的主意。
What made him neglect his duties? It must have been something terribly important.
什么事让他抛弃职责?一定是很重要的事吧。