-
(单词翻译:双击或拖选)
Fangirl.online wants to know...
Fangirl.online想知道:
"How do you watch The Fault In Our Stars without crying?"
“在看《星运里的错》时怎么能不流泪?”
I don't even know what that program is.
我甚至不知道那是什么节目。
That's rated PG-13, so I'm not allowed to watch it.
那部电影的分级是PG-13,所以我不能看。
Don't watch it if you don't want to cry.
如果你不想哭,那就不要看。
You might want to close your eyes and wear earplugs.
你可能想闭上眼睛,戴上耳机。
Watch in a different language, like in Italian.
用其他语言观看电影,比如意大利语。
I would think of moves in solitaire in my head.
我会在脑海里想单人纸牌游戏的步骤。
Be tough. And when the movie ends, you can cry all you want.
要坚强。电影结束时,你可以尽情哭泣。
When you think, "Oh, I'm about to cry," don't pay attention into the part, because if you think you're about to cry, you're probably gonna cry.
当你在想“哦,我要哭了”时,不要去关注那点,因为如果你认为你马上要哭了,那你可能就会哭。
What I do is I imagine that all the main characters are horses. So then it's funny instead of sad.
我的做法时,我会把主角想象成马。这样一来那就是搞笑场景而不是悲伤场面了。
You could imagine that maybe they're bad guys. Because you wouldn't really care if it was a bad guy. But if it was a good guy, then you would really do care.
你可以想象他们是坏人。因为如果他们是坏人,那你就不会去关心。而如果是好人,你会很关心。
That's a tough one, because I cry all the time at anything that's sad. I just let the tears flow and not worry about crying.
这很难,因为我看到悲伤的事情也会哭。我会让眼泪流出来,不去担心哭泣的事情。
Why not cry? It's a wonderful, wonderful, wonderful movie. So just go ahead and let it out.
为什么不哭?那是部非常精彩的电影。所以,释放你的悲伤,哭出来吧。