-
(单词翻译:双击或拖选)
Vicki Donovan.You know her?I went to high school with her mother.
薇姬·多诺万 你认识她吗 她妈妈是我高中同学
Think she's one of these?I hope not.
你觉得她是死者之一吗 但愿不是
Where are you, Stefan?I'm trapped at the house,
你在哪儿 斯特凡 我被困在这房子里了
And I'm getting really bored and really impatient,
我觉得极度无聊而且耐性尽失
And I don't do bored and impatient.
这可不是我喜欢的生活方式
Bring me my ring.Damn it.Aw, don't get blood on the couch.
把我的戒指还给我 该死的 别把血弄沙发上了
Please.I got you good, didn't I?
拜托 我咬得很不错 不是吗
Well, you're not gonna be any fun today.
你今天什么乐子都不会有
I'm so gonna regret this.Drink up.Drink it up.Don't drip.
我日后肯定会后悔的 喝吧 都喝了 别洒了
There you go. Good girl.That's it.Stop here.
就这样 好女孩儿 就是这样 在这儿停车
What are we doing here?I want to show you something.
我们来这里干嘛 我想带你看点东西
In the middle of nowhere?This...Didn't used to be nowhere.
在这荒郊野岭吗 这里...以前不是荒郊野岭
Used to be my home.It looks so...Old?It's because they are.
以前是我家 看上去很... 古老吗 因为的确很古老
Wait. How long have you...I've been 17 years old since 1864.
等等 你已经多久...我从1864年起就一直是17岁