-
(单词翻译:双击或拖选)
十三法、测试:由“小猫”看透你的心
周奔驰不学习外语的时候,最喜欢冒充“手相大师”给女孩子看手相,而且每次说的还都听准(说女孩子“善良、可爱”,能不准吗?
周奔驰:顺便问一下,你喜欢什么小动物,猫、狗还是其它?
By the way, what kind of pets do you like, cats, dogs or else?
黄小蓉:我喜欢小猫咪。
I like kittens.
周奔驰:从喜欢什么动物可以看出一个人的性格。
We can know the character of a person by knowing what kind of animal he likes.
黄小蓉:真的吗?那你觉得我是什么性格。
Really? What kind of personality do I have, then?
周奔驰:开朗、善良,是个阳光女孩。
Open, kind, just a sort of sunny girl.
黄小蓉:基本对,不过我有一点点忧郁。
You are basically right. But I’m a little gloomy.
周奔驰:忧郁是漂亮女孩的专利。
Gloominess is the patent of beautiful girls.
十四法、温柔三刀:最是那不经意的关怀
周奔驰有几个温柔的杀手锏:看似漫不经心,实则深藏杀着,名曰“温柔三刀”是也。
周奔驰:天很冷,注意多穿衣服,别感冒。
It’s cold. Put on more clothes. Don’t catch cold.
周奔驰:我看你长得很单薄,多照顾自己。
You seem a bit delicate. Take care of yourself.
周奔驰:没有必要为减肥而减少口福,我觉得你很苗条了!
No need to suppress one’s appetite insgroupsto lose weight. I think you are slim enough.