-
(单词翻译:双击或拖选)
Only took ten years to return the favor. 只花了十年时间来回报人情
I was kinda hoping you'd have to repay this one never. 我倒是有点希望你永远不必还这份人情
Thanks for having them let me out of a side gate. 谢谢你让他们从侧门放我出来
Wasn't ready to face my fickle public yet. 我可没准备好面对反复无常的公众
Well, I'm glad you're back among the living, Nolan. 真高兴你回归人间了 诺兰
Took a lot longer than expected 我在"蚀尸"计划里创设的保障措施
for the fail-safe I invented in Carrion 花了比预期更长的时间
to ferret out all the initiative numbers, 才搜查出所有联盟成员
exonerate me. 我被免罪了
All that matters is that it did, 重要的是你被免罪了
and let's never say the words 我们以后再也不要说
"Carrion" or "Initiative" ever again. "蚀尸"或者"联盟"这些词了
Amen to that. 阿门
Speaking of... 说到这里
How go the rules of engagement? 订婚怎么样了
I'm doing my best to avoid setting a date 我尽量避免定下日期
while Daniel looks for a job. 而丹尼尔在找工作
And I guess I can sympathize since, well, 看来我可以表示同情了
Nolcorp has gone the way of the flip phone. 因为诺氏已经权势不在了
So... what'd I miss? 我错过了什么
Jack was about to shoot Conrad? 杰克打算对康拉德开枪吗
Yes, Nolan. 对 诺兰
I thought it was the right move to stop him. 我觉得阻止他是正确的
All right, I know, but no, just going all birth name on him. 但是不 我只是想到了他的本名