英语 英语 日语 日语 韩语 韩语 法语 法语 德语 德语 西班牙语 西班牙语 意大利语 意大利语 阿拉伯语 阿拉伯语 葡萄牙语 葡萄牙语 越南语 越南语 俄语 俄语 芬兰语 芬兰语 泰语 泰语 泰语 丹麦语 泰语 对外汉语

福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 第一季第4集The Rat Race(21)

时间:2022-10-08 10:01来源:互联网 提供网友:nan   字体: [ ]
特别声明:本栏目内容均从网络收集或者网友提供,供仅参考试用,我们无法保证内容完整和正确。如果资料损害了您的权益,请与站长联系,我们将及时删除并致以歉意。
    (单词翻译:双击或拖选)

But your work hasn't slipped one bit since Scotland Yard.

不过自从苏格兰场以来,你从未失误过

Thank you.

谢谢你

Well, not everyone is gonna see it my way, so,

不是每个人都会像我这样想,所以

I'm gonna do us both a favor

我会帮我们俩一个忙

and keep a lid on this.

保守这个秘密

Unbelievable.

难以置信

What is?

什么

It's just that green card marriage guy.

那个为了绿卡结婚的人

Emily's having this dinner party thing next week,

艾米丽下周要办一个派对

and we talked about maybe going together,

我们说好了要一起去

and I think now he's blowing me off.

现在他居然爽约

But you know what the irony is?

你知道讽刺的是什么吗

I don't even want to be in a relationship right now. I...

我现在一点都不想谈恋爱

It's just that Emily went to so much trouble.

只是艾米丽经历了这么多麻烦

Yet his apparent mutual disinterest irks you.

但他那明显的冷漠还是激怒了你

It's crazy, I know.

这很疯狂,我知道

If I had to guess, and by sitting there talking about it--

你逼我的,如果非要猜的话

you're forcing me to-I would say

通过你坐在那说的这番话,我觉得

he finds your analytical skills intimidating.

是因为他发现你的分析能力太吓人了

He was a little weirded out

当我告诉他我在网上

when I told him I looked him up online,

调查他的时候,他感到不太自在

but he lied about being married,

但是他在结婚的问题上说了谎

so we are square, right?

所以我们两清了,对吧

He might not see it that way. Doesn't, apparently.

他大概不会那么想,明显不是的

It has its costs.

这是有代价的

What does?

什么

Learning to see the puzzle in everything.

学会去看透一切的谜题

They're everywhere.

它们无处不在

Once you start looking, it's impossible to stop.

一旦你开始寻找,就不可能停下了

It just so happens that people,

凑巧的是,人们

and all the deceits and delusions that inform everything they do,

以及可以体现他们所作所为的谎言和错觉

tend to be the most fascinating puzzles of all.

是最引人入胜的谜题

Of course,

当然

they don't always appreciate being seen as such.

人们通常不喜欢这样被别人分析

Seems like a lonely way to live.

听起来是种孤独的生活方式

As I said, it has its costs.

就像我说的,这是有代价的

本文本内容来源于互联网抓取和网友提交,仅供参考,部分栏目没有内容,如果您有更合适的内容,欢迎点击提交分享给大家。
------分隔线----------------------------
TAG标签:   福尔摩斯  基本演绎法  第一季
顶一下
(0)
0%
踩一下
(0)
0%
最新评论 查看所有评论
发表评论 查看所有评论
请自觉遵守互联网相关的政策法规,严禁发布色情、暴力、反动的言论。
评价:
表情:
验证码:
听力搜索
推荐频道
论坛新贴