-
(单词翻译:双击或拖选)
Hey, Sancho Panza, what's this called again?
嗨,桑科·潘萨(堂吉诃德的仆人), 这是干吗?
Walking the right-of-way.
步行巡线.
How am I doing?
我做的如何?
You're doing okay.
你作的很好.
I told you I was a good walker, bro.
我给你说过我是个很好的步行者,弟兄.
Boom! Give me another one.
Boom!再给我一个.
That one? Boom!
那个? Boom!
Hi.
嗨.
Hey. - Hi.
嗨. - 嗨.
Did you get any mail yet? - No.
你收到过信了吗? - 还没有.
Bye.
再见.
You're fucking unbelievable, bro.
你真是不可思议,弟兄.
I don't suppose you want to grab a beer.
喝啤酒吗?
No, thanks.
不,谢谢.
You gotta get over the bar thing.Seriously.
过这村没这店了.我是认真的