-
(单词翻译:双击或拖选)
第一句:May I speak to Mr. Wang?
我能和王先生讲话吗?
A: Hello, is this 4474167? May I speak to Mr. Wang?
喂,是4474716号吗?我能和王先生讲话吗?
B: I'm sorry. Mr. Wang is out right now.
对不起,王先生现在不在。
A: May I know when he'll be back?
您能告诉我他什么时候回来吗?
第二句:I'd like to speak to your manager.
我找你们经理接电话。
A: Good morning. This is Zhengtai Trading Company. May I help you?
早上好,这是正泰贸易公司,我能为您效劳吗?
B: This is Carry Bradshaw speaking. I'd like to speak to your manager.
我是嘉丽·布兰德莎。我找你们经理听电话。
A: Hold on, please. I'll transfer you.
请稍等,我帮您转过去。
如果是说明要接线生,则说:The operator, please. 请接接线生。
接通后说明自己的要求,比如说:
Long distant call to Beijing, please. 我要打到北京的长途电话。
Overseas call, please. 我要打越洋电话。