-
(单词翻译:双击或拖选)
You need to be careful who you say that to.
不要对其他人说这话。
I'm saying it to you, because you can do something about it. I can't.
我只对你说了,因为你做些什么。 我无能为力。
But you think the same, don't you? He's evil.
但是你和我想的一样,对吗?他是个魔鬼。
It's not that simple.
没这么简单。
So you're going to turn your back on us.
你就这么扔下我们不管了。
I have no choice. I'm sorry, Gwen.
我别无选择。对不起,格温。
In life you always have a choice. Sometimes it's easier to think that you don't.
只要活着总有选择的余地。有时候觉得没有选择会更简单。
Well then, my choice is to leave.
那么我的选择是离开此地。
Then I'll miss you.
我会想念你的。
Goodbye, Gaius.
再见,盖乌斯。
It seems the drugs I gave you have taken hold. Your body is now paralysed.
看样子我给你的药起效了。现在你的身体已经被麻醉了。
Now, open your eyes, my Lord. I want my face to be the last face you ever see.
现在,张开你的眼睛,陛下。我想让你的生命就此在我面前终结。
You took my childhood from me. And now finally, I take my parents' revenge.
你夺走了我的童年。终于,我可以为我的父母报仇。
I will not allow you to kill Uther.
我不会让你杀了乌瑟王的。
You've never had a problem letting people die before.
你以前不是对此漠不关心么。
Your parents were practising dark magic, just like you.
你的父母一直在练习黑魔法,你也是。
And how do you propose to stop me?
那你想如何阻止我?