-
(单词翻译:双击或拖选)
Mona?
梦娜
You are very good.
你很厉害
You know right where to put the knife
你知道在何处下刀
and you're not afraid to twist it.
也不怕折磨他人
Alison underestimated you.
艾莉森低估你了
Look...
听我说
I'm sorry.
对不起
Don't insult me.
别侮辱我
You're right.
你说得对
Your dad should hate me.
你爸应该讨厌我
He should throw me out of the house,
在我对你做了那些坏事
after all the things I've done to you,
那样对待迈克后
the way I've treated Mike.
他该把我赶出去
He deserves someone much nicer than me.
迈克应该拥有比我更好的女孩
He deserves someone who is nice,
他应该和心地善良的人在一起
which I am not.
而我却不是
Maybe I should have just died
当我掉下悬崖时
when I fell off that stupid cliff.
也许我就该死掉
Don't say that.
别这么说
Mona, don't ever say that.
梦娜 再也不要说这种话
I'm just trying to protect myself.
我只是想保护自己
That's all I've ever been doing,
这是我一直在做的事
just protect myself from her.
只是保护自己不被她伤害