-
(单词翻译:双击或拖选)
I imagine John Watson thinks love's a mystery to me, but the chemistry is incredibly simple and very destructive.
约翰·华生大概以为爱对于我是个谜团 但那些化学反应非常简单 充满破坏性
When we first met, you told me that disguise is always a self-portrait - how true of you.
我们第一次见面时你告诉我 化装通常像自画像 说的太对了
the combination to your safe, your measurements -but this, this is far more intimate, this is your heart and you should never let it rule your head.
你保险箱的密码 是你的三围 可这个 还要私密得多 这是你的内心 你绝不该让它控制你的头脑
You could have chosen any number and walked out with everything.
你本可以随便选一组数字 带着一切战利品走出这里
But you just couldn't resist it, could you?
可你就是没法抗拒 对吧?
I've always assumed that love is a dangerous disadvantage.
我一直觉得爱是种危险的弱点
Thank you for the final proof.
谢谢你给了我最终证明
Everything I said, it's not real.
我说的一切 都不是真的
I was just playing the game.
我只是在玩游戏
I know.
我知道
And this is just losing.
而你刚刚输掉了
There you are, Brother, hope the contents make up for any inconvenience caused tonight.
给你 哥哥 希望里面的内容可以弥补我今晚带来的麻烦
I'm certain they will.
我想会的
If you're feeling kind, lock her up, let her go and I doubt she'll survive long.
想发善心的话 把她关起来 如果放她走我觉得她失去保护 不会活太久了
Are you expecting me to beg?
你想让我求饶?
Yes.
是的
Please.
求你了
You're right.
你说的对
I won't even last six months.
我连六个月都活不过
Sorry about dinner.
抱歉不能一起晚餐了
You don't smoke.
你不抽烟的
I also don't frequent cafes.
我也不常去咖啡馆
This the file on Irene Adler?
这是艾琳·艾德勒的档案?